2024-2025 WBB Team (2022-present)

CockyGirl

Joined Oct 13, 2015 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 31, 2022
We've offered McKenna, Jacy and who else? Help a brother out?
Jerzy Robinson and maybe Hailee Swain? I know Swain is committed to Stanford but it was rumored last summer that she was decommitting. With all the increased travel and coaching change, I wonder if she stays committed there.

Reactions: debordieu cock

RoosterPrime

May 15, 2024
Jerzy Robinson and maybe Hailee Swain? I know Swain is committed to Stanford but it was rumored last summer that she was decommitting. With all the increased travel and coaching change, I wonder if she stays committed there.
Thanks Cockygirl. The Stanford program is in a serious downturn. Swain would be wise to avoid that rebuild. That's why Iriafen left.

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
i know you love your girl, Caitlin, but today is not the day to brag. She was pretty brutal last night. 8 Points on 2-8 shooting, 6 more turnovers. Got outscored by Kate Martin in an Aces rout.
Two WNBA games this year have drawn 1+ million viewers:
1. Fever vs Sun - 2.12M (5/14, ESPN2)
2. Fever vs Liberty - 1.71M (5/18, ABC)
From 2009-23, the WNBA had zero (0) games with 1+ million viewers.
There’s now been 2 in one week where Caitlin has played.
This is crazy!
Guess who is the reason behind this? Caitlin Clark.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
Two WNBA games this year have drawn 1+ million viewers:
1. Fever vs Sun - 2.12M (5/14, ESPN2)
2. Fever vs Liberty - 1.71M (5/18, ABC)
From 2009-23, the WNBA had zero (0) games with 1+ million viewers.
There’s now been 2 in one week where Caitlin has played.
This is crazy!
Guess who is the reason behind this? Caitlin Clark.
I leave caring about ratings to you. My only praise or critique will be about the game. Clark is a promising young player who will most likely be rookie of the year. With that said, Clark has holes in her game (Reluctance in the mid-range, Lack of Aggressiveness and strength going to the basket, Failure to buy in and lack of consistent effort on defense) like any rookie. ....and like most top rookies she has to work through the process of being on one of the worst teams. It took Michael Jordan 4 years to be on a team with a winning record as a professional. Took Lebron 3 years. So , what I see from fans of Clark like yourself is an over-inflated sense of entitlement, an Impatience, and a failure to embrace what it means for this young player to transition to being a professional. It's almost like many of Clark's fans think this is the Harlem Globetrotters vs. the Washington Generals and the other players are just there to let Caitlin win.
I have every confidence that Clark and the Fever will get where they need to go. I just feel that many Clark fans like yourself won't be around to see it when it happens.

Last edited:

YankeeRooster

Nov 29, 2022
Can anybody understand Reese when she posts anything.

"EVERYONE, i’m good😭! its just basketball. we gon shake back! #skytown

— Angel Reese (@Reese10Angel) May 26, 2024"

And she wonders why Caitlin is the #1 reason the WNBA is doing well now. It's definitely not because of Reese!!! That girl is "GHETTO"!!! I don't care what anybody says.
This clown needs to be tossed.

Gamekem

Joined Apr 3, 2019
Feb 1, 2022
Janiah Barker announcement at 1pm. Some Believe it's UCLA. But also worth noting she's a Adidas athlete as was so maybe she will go to an Adidas school.

Maryam Dauda apparently follows Molly Binetti on social media, I don't know if that's a potential sign.

Gamecock Lincoln

Joined Nov 10, 2007 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 18, 2022
Janiah Barker announcement at 1pm. Some Believe it's UCLA. But also worth noting she's a Adidas athlete as was so maybe she will go to an Adidas school.

Maryam Dauda apparently follows Molly Binetti on social media, I don't know if that's a potential sign.
Strong signs pointing to SC. I haven't seen anything about Barker but her Adidas brand won't limit where she goes.

Reactions: CockyGirl

CCUIrmo

Mar 21, 2022
UCLA and USC are clearly going to be toughest teams we have to face to win it all again. UConn if healthy also but those two teams really are becoming stacked, as long as they can all play together. If they play like LSU last year they wont but I dont see quite so many attitudes and they also have coaches that are not nutcases.

Reactions: TN-Gamecock

YankeeRooster

Nov 29, 2022
UCLA and USC are clearly going to be toughest teams we have to face to win it all again. UConn if healthy also but those two teams really are becoming stacked, as long as they can all play together. If they play like LSU last year they wont but I dont see quite so many attitudes and they also have coaches that are not nutcases.
Well the “nutcase” has three NC’s and those two coaches combined have zippo.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
Big 10 women's basketball appears poised to rise dramatically, and predominantly on the strength of conference expansion. It's apparent that the compensation factor is strong.

Latest posts