A Chance For Sweet Revenge

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
The Cowboys appear to be going down to the Niners. As long as the Rams take care of business tomorrow night against the Cards, they'll be in a position to dish out some long overdue payback when it counts.

Reactions: Cacadetoro

mickhooligan

Aug 27, 2017
The Cowboys appear to be going down to the Niners. As long as the Rams take care of business tomorrow night against the Cards, they'll be in a position to dish out some long overdue payback when it counts.
If Niners and Rams both win, they wouldn’t play until NFC championship game.

Reactions: Kalani69

Troyview

Jun 20, 2018
If Rams beat Cards (big if), they would face the Bucs in Tampa. That's a big revenge game from the Bucs perspective. That Buc defense is playing really well. One game at a time.

TrojanSigma

Aug 24, 2017
Ugh. 49ers screwed it up for Dallas. Or Dallas just screwed it up for themselves. The D wasn’t containing the run. Poor offensive execution. Dropped balls. Typical flags at the worst time.

Cacadetoro

Feb 9, 2018
Prescott is trashing the refs and also implied that the fans were right for doing it. When you start a new down you have to hand the ball to the umpire to place the ball down. He gave it to his center instead and suffered the consequences. The last two plays were puzzling. I wonder if they were using Helton or Harrell as consultants.....:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dallas Schwartz

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017
SF 49ers all day lol at Dak running up the middle with zero timeouts!!! How about running out of bounds brainiac?! We are on to the next round. Sit down on the couch Cowboys!!

FightOn1992

Aug 24, 2017
SF 49ers all day lol at Dak running up the middle with zero timeouts!!! How about running out of bounds brainiac?! We are on to the next round. Sit down on the couch Cowboys!!
As a Cowboys season ticket holder who was at the game - while the scramble did seem to not be the best choice - I think his frustration also included the same ref not having his crap together earlier after the fake point where he did not get out of the way until there was 1-2 seconds on the clock and Dallas took a delay of game. They had 1st and 10 on the 25ish yard line and immediately went to 1st and 15. That stalled the drive and only got 3. Hence I think his frustration was in part due to that combined with the last play. The other frustration is the game felt like a P-12 Officiated game where the refs had far too much air time.
SF win fair and square but I can appreciate the frustration.

in terms of the rest of the playoffs - I think GB pounds Sf and the Rams/Az winner upsets TB. Leaves Rams/Az at GB for NFC and I think AFC is STILL KC

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017
As a Cowboys season ticket holder who was at the game - while the scramble did seem to not be the best choice - I think his frustration also included the same ref not having his crap together earlier after the fake point where he did not get out of the way until there was 1-2 seconds on the clock and Dallas took a delay of game. They had 1st and 10 on the 25ish yard line and immediately went to 1st and 15. That stalled the drive and only got 3. Hence I think his frustration was in part due to that combined with the last play. The other frustration is the game felt like a P-12 Officiated game where the refs had far too much air time.

in terms of the rest of the playoffs - I think GB pounds Sf and the Rams/Az winner upsets TB. Leaves Rams/Az at GB for NFC and I think AFC is STILL KC
Green Bay is solid. The 49ers…if Jimmy G could start balling, we have a defense and run game that can play with anyone out there. The big IF is can Jimmy make the layups and not throw stupid picks. He almost gave you guys the game.
We will see…hard to argue about the Packers. A Rogers is on a mission….

TrojanSigma

Aug 24, 2017

I was at the game as well and got back in this morning. The other screw up I saw was the delay of game but that was supposedly because he saw someone from the 49ers coming onto the field. All in all, first terrible experience for me to watch them play in person and see them lose. I’m 0-2 at Jerry World. The other debacle was SC Bama.

FightOn1992

Aug 24, 2017
I was at the game as well and got back in this morning. The other screw up I saw was the delay of game but that was supposedly because he saw someone from the 49ers coming onto the field. All in all, first terrible experience for me to watch them play in person and see them lose. I’m 0-2 at Jerry World. The other debacle was SC Bama.
Sorry your first Boys game ended that way but the stadium has some juice when you get a fun opponent - but fun opponents are risky because they can beat you;'). May Dallas win the next time you come out;')

Reactions: TrojanSigma

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
Green Bay is solid. The 49ers…if Jimmy G could start balling, we have a defense and run game that can play with anyone out there. The big IF is can Jimmy make the layups and not throw stupid picks. He almost gave you guys the game.
We will see…hard to argue about the Packers. A Rogers is on a mission….
How bad were the injuries? Bosa and the LB got dinged...not sure how severe...

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017
How bad were the injuries? Bosa and the LB got dinged...not sure how severe...
Good question. I think Bosa will play and Warner …Warner hopefully can go as well. Greenlaw just came back and I think he can ball at that same spot. The niners got some solid Dtackles, and we picked some other guys that play edge and they all can get after it.

Dallas Schwartz

Jan 9, 2021
Dak showed his @ss in that post game cryfest...

The Cowpies lead the league in penalties (by a large amount) thus just as we were under Hugs; Undisciplined and Arrogant.

Even today they refuse to accept THEY are the reason the Phonywhiners won yesterday. At least Filthadelphia lost! But I can't stand on too tall a soapbox. My Beloved Pats got beat like an old mule. I've been a Pats fanatic since the days of Grogan & Hannah, so I've seen greatness and piss poor play...

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
Good question. I think Bosa will play and Warner …Warner hopefully can go as well. Greenlaw just came back and I think he can ball at that same spot. The niners got some solid Dtackles, and we picked some other guys that play edge and they all can get after it.
That front 7 is fierce for sure...

Hope they win, Rams win against TB, then we can do it again at Sofi for the Super Bowl spot...

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017
I will say this about Greenbay…the 9ers lost to Greenbay by 2 points at the start of the season when the team was playing some ugly football. Rogers jumped out to a ten point lead…This is a much improved team he is facing this time around. Sucks to play in Lambeau but it is what it is.

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
Dak showed his @ss in that post game cryfest...

The Cowpies lead the league in penalties (by a large amount) thus just as we were under Hugs; Undisciplined and Arrogant.

Even today they refuse to accept THEY are the reason the Phonywhiners won yesterday. At least Filthadelphia lost! But I can't stand on too tall a soapbox. My Beloved Pats got beat like an old mule. I've been a Pats fanatic since the days of Grogan & Hannah, so I've seen greatness and piss poor play...
I think Edelman also lost his $100K bet as he was on the internet talking to his parents that he bet the Pats and Bucs would be in this year’s Super Bowl! Father was quoted in the background saying what stupid bet!
Fight On!

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017

You can thank Talanoa Hufanga for the tie score!!! T’s up!!!
Niners advance!!!

Peete2Affholter

Aug 24, 2017
I will say this about Greenbay…the 9ers lost to Greenbay by 2 points at the start of the season when the team was playing some ugly football. Rogers jumped out to a ten point lead…This is a much improved team he is facing this time around. Sucks to play in Lambeau but it is what it is.

Nah - something about a January game in Green Bay, Chicago, or even New York that is the essence of NFL football.

In any case - 49ers are lucky lucky lucky. Happy for Talanoa scoring the tying TD! I don't like the 49ers, but I would think that (assuming the Rams get past Brady and the Bucs) they would have a better chance beating the 49ers at home than Green Bay on the road.

(Yes, let's just ignore that the Rams are like 0-45 against the F*ckyniners in the last several years).

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017
Nah - something about a January game in Green Bay, Chicago, or even New York that is the essence of NFL football.

In any case - 49ers are lucky lucky lucky. Happy for Talanoa scoring the tying TD! I don't like the 49ers, but I would think that (assuming the Rams get past Brady and the Bucs) they would have a better chance beating the 49ers at home than Green Bay on the road.

(Yes, let's just ignore that the Rams are like 0-45 against the F*ckyniners in the last several years).
Winning against GB in Lambeau field, when their QB is A Rodgers is definitely the essence of the NFL….but it ain’t luck.

The rams are gonna get pounded tomorrow by the TB bucks. Touché

Peete2Affholter

Aug 24, 2017
Probably. I've felt that the Rams are a paper tiger. They've feasted on weak teams (and not even that, struggling against the likes of Detroit and Minnesota) while getting beaten up by the stronger teams. Their defense is solid, but I think Matt Stafford is not an elite QB. He's an upgrade from Goff, but I don't think he's a future HoF guy.

Reactions: Tamatoa916

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017
Probably. I've felt that the Rams are a paper tiger. They've feasted on weak teams (and not even that, struggling against the likes of Detroit and Minnesota) while getting beaten up by the stronger teams. Their defense is solid, but I think Matt Stafford is not an elite QB. He's an upgrade from Goff, but I don't think he's a future HoF guy.
Pete now that I’ve sobered up…haha…I would like to say that it will prob be close. The Rams def got a shot if that D can keep it close.

Best of luck to the Rams today. That revenge match is half way set.

Reactions: SGVFlip

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
Oooppppsssss

Dont bet on games.....

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
When you get to the playoffs, coaching matters! Shanahan has now outcoached McCarthy, McVay, and now LeFleur! We will see if he can repeat against the Ram’s depending on injuries, but he is one helluva of a coach. The same for us and CLR!
Fight On!

Reactions: Tamatoa916

Latest posts