Adam Schefter on Eric Bieniemy and USC

big_pete

Nov 19, 2017
We don't need to hire another OC who doesn't run/design his own offense or call his own plays.

TroyBill

Aug 24, 2017
I think I will wait and see what happens with the new HC and the season and if today's game was just aberration before I get all excited about any hires. It is a long season.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
What dirt exactly?
Mostly stuff that happened when he a student. A few scuffles, unpaid tickets and stuff. Not great, but by no means on the baggage Urban Meyer has. But I would take Urbs every day and twice on any other day.
Anyone who thinks Eric Bienemy is a bad guy needs to some research on him and his special needs son. It’s pretty awesome.People grow up. People change.

Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

CSC96

Apr 29, 2020
Adam Schefter has always made this sh*t up as he goes along. Not having been a head coach previously, Bienemy will not be a head coach at USC. #AdamSchefter go F yourself! #MikeBohn you’ve been put on notice.

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Mostly stuff that happened when he a student. A few scuffles, unpaid tickets and stuff. Not great, but by no means on the baggage Urban Meyer has. But I would take Urbs every day and twice on any other day.
Anyone who thinks Eric Bienemy is a bad guy needs to some research on him and his special needs son. It’s pretty awesome. People grow up. People change.
Figured as much. Folk were making him out to be some sort of serial killer. lol

Last edited: