Best expensive vodka to sip between $200-300?

Nemeth5

Nov 12, 2021
I have no answer, but I am curious as I had always believed vodka is vodka and it is supposed to be almost absent of any unique taste.

Reactions: UKevan27

sweBhylkid

Apr 5, 2023
high quality and specific content made from scratch is the "existence and soul" of a successful search engine optimization approach, consequently utmost care must be taken to prevent plagiarized content being posted in your web page. earlier than publishing content, you can reproduction-paste your content material right here and check it against billions of net resources for reproduction or matching the content material.

Puyallup Duck

Mar 8, 2017
Probably a 1.75 of Stolichnaya Elit or Crystal Head. Very few vodkas in that price point... some Russian vodkas (Beluga Gold) but those aren't being sold at most retail stores now

sdwexler

Joined Dec 13, 2014
Jan 19, 2022
To me at least, once vodka hits a certain point of quality, it’s all similar ie grey goose and Belvedere

Puyallup Duck

Mar 8, 2017
To me at least, once vodka hits a certain point of quality, it’s all similar ie grey goose and Belvedere
Except Grey Goose is trash and Belvedere is solid. GG is all about the marketing and image. Never wins blind tastings. As a vodka fan there are about 20 others I'd rather drink before GG. Vodka isn't as flavorless as people think especially when you drink it straight or on a couple cubes

sdwexler

Joined Dec 13, 2014
Jan 19, 2022
Except Grey Goose is trash and Belvedere is solid. GG is all about the marketing and image. Never wins blind tastings. As a vodka fan there are about 20 others I'd rather drink before GG. Vodka isn't as flavorless as people think especially when you drink it straight or on a couple cubes
What would you suggest? I’m more Irish whisky my wife’s the vodka drinker

Puyallup Duck

Mar 8, 2017
What would you suggest? I’m more Irish whisky my wife’s the vodka drinker
Here's a list of vodka's I'd recommend over GG:

Ketel One (solid and reasonably priced grain based vodka)
Tito's (Gluten free, corn based vodka that's excellent for the price point)
Belvedere (a bit above those other two in price but a very smooth Rye based vodka)
Russian Standard (wheat based vodka that drinks great for the price point, a bit harder to find)
Stoli Elit (probably the highest priced vodka readily available and drinks like it, smooth as heck)
Purity 51 (harder to find although at Total Wine, organic grain based vodka that's almost as smooth as Stoli Elit but better priced)
Prairie Organic (organic, super smooth and the taste has a melon, cucumber element to it)
Crater Lake (made in Bend and damn good but not the cheapest)
Chopin (best potato vodka out there)
Lukosowa (excellent potato vodka that's better priced than Chopin)
Reyka (made in Iceland and super smooth)
Crystal Head (crazy skull bottle and actually really good vodka)
Stoli (classic and still drinks great for the price point)
Platinum 7x (best bang for you buck vodka I've found to date - super smooth and no hangovers)

vvshjkagd

Aug 3, 2023
high quality and specific content made from scratch is the "existence and soul" of a successful search engine optimization approach, consequently utmost care must be taken to prevent plagiarized content being posted in your web page. earlier than publishing content, you can reproduction-paste your content material right here and check it against billions of net resources for reproduction or matching the content material.
Yes man!!
Creating high-quality and original content from scratch is indeed the cornerstone of a successful search engine optimization (SEO) approach. The presence of unique and soulful content not only attracts search engine algorithms but also engages and resonates with the target audience. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to ensure that no plagiarized content is posted on your website.

Prior to publishing any content, it is highly recommended to avoid copy-pasting and instead utilize a reliable plagiarism checker. By doing so, you can effectively verify the authenticity of your content and identify any potential matches or similarities with billions of online sources.

By adhering to this practice, you safeguard your website's credibility, foster trust with your audience, and comply with ethical standards of content creation. Remember, originality and uniqueness are the driving forces behind a successful SEO strategy, and they play a pivotal role in elevating your website's ranking and overall online presence.