Bienemy

USC1

Aug 24, 2017
Ok I wasn’t a big fan of this candidate as head coach but I am hoping the current fall of the Chiefs will squash any campaign for him.

He has the most talented QB not named Brady. Some of the best receivers and TE and they can’t score points or run the ball. And just like our QB’s due to the fact they must throw the ball 50 times Mahomes was lit up yesterday hope he is alright. He is a pro level GraHAM HarrELL. He has been out of the college game for some time has never been a head coach at any level.

Scottdaloisio

Oct 3, 2019
Ok I wasn’t a big fan of this candidate as head coach but I am hoping the current fall of the Chiefs will squash any campaign for him.

He has the most talented QB not named Brady. Some of the best receivers and TE and they can’t score points or run the ball. And just like our QB’s due to the fact they must throw the ball 50 times Mahomes was lit up yesterday hope he is alright. He is a pro level GraHAM HarrELL. He has been out of the college game for some time has never been a head coach at any level.
None of his weapons other then travis and hill are in the top 15 at there position

mickhooligan

Aug 27, 2017

Not a EB fan, but you realize that Andy Reid calls the plays in KC?

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020

That hit Mahomes took was brutal. It would have put me in the hospital.

Peete2Affholter

Aug 24, 2017
Wait, who said Bienemy was a realistic candidate? 🤔
His name kept popping up immediately after Helton was fired, and his name regularly pops up as potential HC in the NFL.

Not sure what these pundits see, tbh.

These same pundits said Sarkisian was a home run hire for USC when Haden hired him and I could not for the life of me understand what they saw in him.

But I'm sure glad that KC's woes this year have seemed to drop him off the list. If KC was 7-0 and Mahomes was smoking everybody, Bieniemy might just get to write his own ticket.

4heisman

Aug 24, 2017
His name kept popping up immediately after Helton was fired, and his name regularly pops up as potential HC in the NFL.

Not sure what these pundits see, tbh.

These same pundits said Sarkisian was a home run hire for USC when Haden hired him and I could not for the life of me understand what they saw in him.

But I'm sure glad that KC's woes this year have seemed to drop him off the list. If KC was 7-0 and Mahomes was smoking everybody, Bieniemy might just get to write his own ticket.
His name popping up literally means nothing. Jeff Fisher's name just popped up as "potential candidate". Do you honestly think there's any truth to that?

Sports agents will and have created false stories to benefit their clients. Sports reporters will also come up with bogus stories to generate clicks and get their name out there. Any report about who USC is looking at should be took with a large grain of salt. Bohn and Sosna aren't talking to reporters about who's getting the job. Right now people are throwing **** against the wall to see what sticks later.

There's no list Bienemy is falling off of because the decision makers aren't reactive like the average football fan and there probably isn't a list or a long one to begin with. Who's to say B&S don't already have their guy lined up and they're just waiting till the time is right (bowl season/after season) to announce who's got the job?

Trubb

Sep 3, 2021

Lmao so after they win a super he sucks. Right. This not year one. The opps got there number right now. It's football