CBS now confirms Hunter Biden laptop is real....LOL

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
I read your articles in your conservative blogs. Good fiction writing no facts. Go ahead and do your inquiry, we have been there before. Republicans will never learn.
NBC is conservative?????

BBC is conservative??????

MSN is conservative?????

Last edited:

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
NBC is conservative?????

BBC is conservative??????

MSN is conservative?????

from your article

Seeking to expand his corruption accusations beyond Ukraine, Trump has accused Hunter Biden of using his trip on Air Force Two to procure $1.5 billion from China for his fund, calling it “a horrible thing.”
"The Washington Post Fact Checker has dismantled this conspiracy theory,” said Andrew Bates, spokesman for Joe Biden's presidential campaign. “Donald Trump's degradation of his office is unacceptable.” The Post's fact-check traced the origins of the $1.5 billion figure to a 2018 book published by conservative author Peter Schweizer.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
I read your articles in your conservative blogs. Good fiction writing no facts. Go ahead and do your inquiry, we have been there before.
We have. And the "there" you're talking about is the Administrative State, the Democrats, and the establishment Republicans all protecting the status quo and attempting to deceive the public about the facts. We haven't seen a real or thorough public investigation in decades. Even Robert Mueller's investigation completely ingored Hillarity's and the Clinton Campaign's role in the story. Probably because the investigation was a scam from the very beginning and they already knew that she made it up as a political ploy.

But, of course, that's not what you were implying. You're happy to claim that known facts are untrue, but somehow, you've convinced yourself that there have been thorough investigations and prosecutions of the major controversies Republican voters have been concerned about.

Unfortunately, the establishment Republicans can't be relied upon to pursue this properly. Where this belongs is with a law enforcement agency, and then a prosecuting agency. Unfortunately, again, both the FBI and Justice Department are thoroughly corrupt, as we know. That's what happens when people like you regularly excuse and ignore wrong-doing. The system becomes corrupt. But then, maybe that's the intention, right xx?

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
from your article

Seeking to expand his corruption accusations beyond Ukraine, Trump has accused Hunter Biden of using his trip on Air Force Two to procure $1.5 billion from China for his fund, calling it “a horrible thing.”
"The Washington Post Fact Checker has dismantled this conspiracy theory,” said Andrew Bates, spokesman for Joe Biden's presidential campaign. “Donald Trump's degradation of his office is unacceptable.” The Post's fact-check traced the origins of the $1.5 billion figure to a 2018 book published by conservative author Peter Schweizer.
So your source is Biden and a news organization that has already amply shown itself to be a propagandist for the Democrats? The same people who otherwise hid Hunter's laptop story from voters before the 2020 election?

(laughing) You're a funny guy.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
So your source is Biden and a news organization that has already amply shown itself to be a propagandist for the Democrats? The same people who otherwise hid Hunter's laptop story from voters before the 2020 election?

(laughing) You're a funny guy.
And your source is someone selling books. I guess he was there

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Until you know what you're talking about and learn to pay attention to what's said, just stop.
so you consider Steve Bannon a reliable source of information. Takes 10 minutes on google to figure out the whole thing is a complete joke. Do we give the republicans another mulligan on their master conspiracies

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
And your source is someone selling books. I guess he was there
You never addressed the question. Why was Hunter Biden (the druggie with no investment experience) using Air Force 2 to go to China to establish a super lucrative investment deal?

Why? And why are the Chinese open to giving a druggie millions of dollars? What could possibly be the motivation?

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
You never addressed the question. Why was Hunter Biden (the druggie with no investment experience) using Air Force 2 to go to China to establish a super lucrative investment deal?

Why? And why are the Chinese open to giving a druggie millions of dollars? What could possibly be the motivation?
why do family members get to fly on air force one, we could ask the Trumps, they might know the rules. The super lucrative investment deal is up there with the voting machines controlled by venezuela or groomers in Disneyworld, a juicy story to collect money from idiots who will believe anything. Go ahead, hold the hearing with Steve Bannon as the star witness, if he is not already in jail

what a dumb question

Last edited:

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
why do family members get to fly on air force one, we could ask the Trumps, they might know the rules. The super lucrative investment deal is up there with the voting machines controlled by venezuela or groomers in Disneyworld, a juicy story to collect money from idiots who will believe anything. Go ahead, hold the hearing with Steve Bannon as the star witness, if he is not already in jail

what a dumb question

And you still won’t address the question.

1. Why is a druggie with zero business experience using Air Force 2 to travel to China to establish an extremely lucrative business deal?

2. Why would China want to get into a business arrangement with a druggie with zero business experience?

* And you might want to read your “source” article (Vanity Fair) before trying to use it to support your position.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Thats whats needed to come out.....

Whether these things actually happened...plenty of "where there's smoke, theres fire" instances....its just MSM never did seem to pursue, but it looks like we'll be in for some real fact finding missions.....

Just sit back and enjoy.....let the truth come out....
So your wasting taxpayers dollars on a fishing exhibition hoping to come up with some dirt on Joe.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
That's what we'd all like to know, and the FBI, media, and genius trolls like you would like to continue to deflect our attention away from, isn't it? What did did Vice President Pedo-Pete promise in exchange for all this money Hunter was raking in? Cant' you tell us, soggy-troll? Aren't you just a little bit curious?

Or is it your contention that China handed over $1.5 billion to a crackhead with no experience because they thought it was a good idea?
Hunter played the Chinese, who like you are desperate to get dirt on Joe. Desperate fools, all of you.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
And you still won’t address the question.

1. Why is a druggie with zero business experience using Air Force 2 to travel to China to establish an extremely lucrative business deal?

2. Why would China want to get into a business arrangement with a druggie with zero business experience?

* And you might want to read your “source” article (Vanity Fair) before trying to use it to support your position.
Hunter played the Chinese . He had zero influence and told the Chinese he did. Stupid fools; the Chinese and Trump supporters. Continue with your fishing exhibition nothing burger , or is it a fish-burger? Gold, do you have ANY credible source for any favors Joe gave China ? ANY

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
The Trump Hotel Received Over $3.7 Million from Foreign Governments. Based on the Committee’s analysis, from 2017 through 2020, the Trump Hotel received an estimated $3.7 million in payments from foreign governments, raising concerns about possible violations of the Constitution’s Foreign Emoluments Clause. This amount would have been sufficient to cover over 7,400 nights at the Trump Hotel at the average daily rate. Former President Trump failed to disclose details about these payments to GSA, and he “donated” to the Treasury only the small portion of these payments that his company determined to be profits.

Emoluments Clause of the Constitution. As Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the Constitution reads, "No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
You conveniently forget that Trump divested himself before he took office for this very reason. You have engaged in what we call SMOKE AND MIRRORS, pencil neck style. We know the law but you act like you have an IQ of 70 trying to connect dots that aren't there.

Reactions: Troken

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
I can sense the desperation in the some of the posters here.

The fact someone with a D after their name might actually get held accountable is just too much.
The Clinton's got away with it for 20yrs, but the Biden's aren't as smart.

Reactions: Troken

dogfan96

Jun 3, 2007
I honestly can't believe this is a real thread. I didn't know this place had gone downhill.

GaryB

Aug 24, 2017
But, of course, that's not what you were implying. You're happy to claim that known facts are untrue, but somehow, you've convinced yourself that there have been thorough investigations and prosecutions of the major controversies Republican voters have been concerned about.
Real: How are you doing? When you mention “known facts”, i’m curious as to what those facts might be?

As I understand the accusation, Hunter brokered a $1.5b deal for BHR, where he was a director and investor. At issue is the fact that the deal may have involved a trade sweetener involving VP Biden and Hunter was compensated for bringing the deal together.

First, BHR is a “SOE” state owned enterprise, which makes it almost impossible for Hunter to be compensated without paying Chinese taxes. And, if he was compensated and paid China’s 25% tax, why would Hunter not disclose it on his US taxes? There wouldn’t be any additional tax liability and he wouldn’t have to worry about his compensation showing up through normal disclosures.

The ”known fact” is the compensation has never shown up. The SOE has never reported paying Hunter. The bank that would be needed to complete the forex transfer has not reported the compensation and Hunter has denied it.

I worked in China with some interesting bankers and I can tell you first hand that the day our work visas expired, we were notified that we had Unsettled tax liability. I don’t known how Hunter could manage to escape a paper trail, while working with an SOE.

As for the VP cutting a deal, I hope it was as good as the deal that Donald cut to get Ivanka those patents. I saw deals cut everyday by every government official that passed through our doors. Welcome to China

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
The 1.5 billion comes from a book written by Steve bannons business partner. Rock solid information.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Since the management isn't fond of political threads, I'll just piggyback on this one to celebrate the seditious conspiracy conviction of two Oath Keepers.

The last successful seditious conspiracy conviction, prior to this, was in 1995.

Reactions: GaryB

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
The 1.5 billion comes from a book written by Steve bannons business partner. Rock solid information.
You're a little confused. The information provided by that book you're deriding is all in the public domain.

Hunter flying on Airforce 2?. Hunter partnering with the Chinese to create Bohai Harvest? Hunter having no experience in equity management. Even the fact that the Chinese dumped a big pot of cash in his lap to invest through Bohai. All of them are in the public domain.
It's also true that unlike the deflections you're plopping out like a cow with diarrhea, Schweizer's book is extensiively footnoted. I'd invite you read Schweizer's book(s) for yourself, but we both know from prior experience that you'll just ignore any suggestion that has to do with reading a book.

As I said to you before, you should just stop. Stop talking out your backside. Stop making stuff up. Stop talking when you don't know what you're talking about.

All I did was ask what Biden promised the Chinese in exchange for dumping that largesse on his bagman. It's a fair question that none of you have gotten around to answering, for some reason. All you've done is dump your usual nonsense on us. Soggy-troll, too.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
I worked in China with some interesting bankers and I can tell you first hand that the day our work visas expired, we were notified that we had Unsettled tax liability. I don’t known how Hunter could manage to escape a paper trail, while working with an SOE.

As for the VP cutting a deal, I hope it was as good as the deal that Donald cut to get Ivanka those patents. I saw deals cut everyday by every government official that passed through our doors. Welcome to China
That goes a long way toward explaining why you're such a consistent apologist for China. Aside from your far leftist politics and economic views, and your general lack of ethics, of course,.

As for Ivanka, they were trademarks, not patents. But thanks for playing the deflection game, too.

And no, just like with her husband, it''s not the same situation. You might argue that there's an ethical issue involved, but it would be the same ethical issue *every member of Congress* is faced with when it comes to the assets that make up their personal wealth portfolios. The required remedy is that people serving in public office or the Administration step away from their businesses and investments and place them in trust.

Ivanka certainly did that, just like The Donald did. The trademarks in question were part of a going business, and were applied for *after* she had stepped away, and granted while the business was still in trust. Significantly, they involved a business of hers that existed prior to her father's public service.

In Hunter's case, he and John Kerry's son had no experience, at all, in the business they created as part of the sweetheart deal they picked up from the Chinese, after Pedo-Pete flew Hunter to China to meet with them. This business in qustion was created as a result of that trip. He was directly involved, and so was Pedo-Pete. There's no explanation for why the Chinese would grant crackhead Hunter a lucrative partnership deal other than his connection to China Xo.

As for the SOE, blah, blah, blah... You're not contending that Hunter, Heinz, and Archer got no compensation, are you? That they didn't benefit from the deal? No, of course not. It's cute, too, how you're implying that the Chinese government woiuld behave ethically ...as it engages in its well known practice of buying foreign politicians.

GaryB

Aug 24, 2017
That goes a long way toward explaining why you're such a consistent apologist for China. Aside from your far leftist politics and economic views, and your general lack of ethics, of course,.
Real: There was a time when you were a worthy adversary at debating the points. When did you give up?

Ivanka certainly did that, just like The Donald did. The trademarks in question were part of a going business, and were applied for *after* she had stepped away, and granted while the business was still in trust.
Seriously? You’re going to argue that the Trump Organization was held in a trust and Donald, Ivanka, et Al, weren’t managing their assets? Ok!

In Hunter's case, he and John Kerry's son had no experience, at all, in the business they created as part of the sweetheart deal they picked up from the Chinese, after Pedo-Pete flew Hunter to China to meet with them.
Hunter and his partners operated a licensed broker/dealer business. Having gone through the licensing process, it takes years of experience and learning to receive. There are thousands of dealers that sit on foreign boards to provide oversight during the corporation’s fund raising process. It is brutal work living out of a suitcase.

You're not contending that Hunter, Heinz, and Archer got no compensation, are you?
Hunter invested $450k in BHR. BHR is a very successful investment bank in China. As far as I know, Hunter still has an equity position. He has been well compensated. But, there is no evidence that Hunter received and successfully hid a broker fee for securing a $1.5b sweetheart funding through his Dad.

Since the House investigation committee will need to find the money or drop this conspiracy theory, it will be interesting to see how this saga plays out. I’m going to bet that this accusation goes the way of Trump’s greatest crime in history, which hopefully Durham will summarize in his final report. Remember Durham?

TommyT

Aug 24, 2017
Finally I was convinced sleepy Joe was a clueless idiot now you’re telling me he’s a criminal mastermind?

• Haha
Reactions: aimeedee

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
You're a little confused. The information provided by that book you're deriding is all in the public domain.

Hunter flying on Airforce 2?. Hunter partnering with the Chinese to create Bohai Harvest? Hunter having no experience in equity management. Even the fact that the Chinese dumped a big pot of cash in his lap to invest through Bohai. All of them are in the public domain.
It's also true that unlike the deflections you're plopping out like a cow with diarrhea, Schweizer's book is extensiively footnoted. I'd invite you read Schweizer's book(s) for yourself, but we both know from prior experience that you'll just ignore any suggestion that has to do with reading a book.

As I said to you before, you should just stop. Stop talking out your backside. Stop making stuff up. Stop talking when you don't know what you're talking about.

All I did was ask what Biden promised the Chinese in exchange for dumping that largesse on his bagman. It's a fair question that none of you have gotten around to answering, for some reason. All you've done is dump your usual nonsense on us. Soggy-troll, too.
Yes hunter traveled on Air Force 2. Yes he set up some kinda of investment group after Biden left office. Just like pretty much every other child of a president has done. So why did you not mention the 1.5 billion. Classic republican extrapolation. You can’t hide 1.5 billion. Where’s the beef

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Biden's deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy, Sam Brinton, was arrested yesterday for allegedly stealing a woman’s suitcase in Minneapolis airport — and then using it for a month before claiming it was taken by accident.

"They are accused of snatching a $2,325 Vera Bradley suitcase from baggage claim at Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport back on Sept. 16, court documents say.

When Brinton was confronted by police nearly a month later, they initially denied stealing the bag — insisting their clothes were inside the suitcase at the time.

But Brinton quickly backtracked and claimed they had taken the piece of luggage by mistake.

Brinton told police they first realized the bag wasn’t theirs when they opened it at the hotel. They got nervous that someone would think they stole it, so they emptied out the suitcase and dumped the woman’s clothes in the drawers of the hotel room, the court documents say.

Surveillance footage showed Brinton allegedly grabbing the luggage from the carousel and removing the ID tag identifying the owner. Brinton was later captured on surveillance using the same suitcase on at least two trips to Washington, DC, on Sept. 18 and Oct. 9, according to authorities."

Do any of you guys mistakenly take a $2,325 suitcase from the airport? And then continue to use it? Lol. And "they" work in the Department of Nuclear Energy? Lord.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Biden's deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy, Sam Brinton, was arrested yesterday for allegedly stealing a woman’s suitcase in Minneapolis airport — and then using it for a month before claiming it was taken by accident.

"They are accused of snatching a $2,325 Vera Bradley suitcase from baggage claim at Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport back on Sept. 16, court documents say.

When Brinton was confronted by police nearly a month later, they initially denied stealing the bag — insisting their clothes were inside the suitcase at the time.

But Brinton quickly backtracked and claimed they had taken the piece of luggage by mistake.

Brinton told police they first realized the bag wasn’t theirs when they opened it at the hotel. They got nervous that someone would think they stole it, so they emptied out the suitcase and dumped the woman’s clothes in the drawers of the hotel room, the court documents say.

Surveillance footage showed Brinton allegedly grabbing the luggage from the carousel and removing the ID tag identifying the owner. Brinton was later captured on surveillance using the same suitcase on at least two trips to Washington, DC, on Sept. 18 and Oct. 9, according to authorities."

Do any of you guys mistakenly take a $2,325 suitcase from the airport? And then continue to use it? Lol. And "they" work in the Department of Nuclear Energy? Lord.
And we care? Is this connected to Biden. Was he in on it.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Either speak for yourself, or kindly list the people for whom you speak WRT to the "we".

I felt like posting it. Not allowed to start new political threads here. Capiche?
Thank God Elon Musk saved freeDUMoFspEECh:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So… <a href="https://twitter.com/elonmusk?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@elonmusk</a> <br><br>How’s that free speech goin’? <a href="https://t.co/7DJyoRBAW2">pic.twitter.com/7DJyoRBAW2</a></p>&mdash; Jon Cryer (@MrJonCryer) <a href="">December 2, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Maybe one day you'll learn how to properly post a twitter link.

Here's what got Ye banned....

1669994758043.png

Who knew a swastika was "Love Speech".

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
There is one reason Kanye was suspended. That reason is Israel and specifically Ari Emanuel, brother of Rahm Emanuel. If you think Elon is the savior of free speech this proves otherwise. Ari is the person who helped broker the sale of Twitter and who asked Kanye's business partners to stop working with him.

It's no coincidence. The oppressed have long become the oppressors.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Real: There was a time when you were a worthy adversary at debating the points. When did you give up?
I started making a lesser effort when you outed yourself as a consistent liar and radical leftist troll who liked to forward illogical arguments and bold statements he couldn't support, simply to waste people's time. ...As a douchebag, in other words. I was far from alone in reaching that conclusion about you.

But you knew that, already, because I started telling you a decade, ago, that I was only reading about 10% of your posts, and for exactly those reasons.

The one thing that's always been fun, though, has been watching an alleged career economist regularly struggle with basic math concepts. So, thanks for that much, at least. You have that in common with xuscx, the alleged engineer.

But do go on with your bloviation...

Seriously? You’re going to argue that the Trump Organization was held in a trust and Donald, Ivanka, et Al, weren’t managing their assets? Ok!
There's no evidence to the contrary, and they fulfilled the requirements as they're laid out. Feel free to provide proof it isn't true, though. And no, throwing a tantrum about it and whining, "but it's Trump!" isn't enough. Leave that to aimee or soggy.

But, there is no evidence that Hunter received and successfully hid a broker fee for securing a $1.5b sweetheart funding through his Dad.
Did anyone actually make that claim? You're acknowledging he was "well compensated," but you still feel the need to cough up a stawman, anyway?

Since the House investigation committee will need to find the money or drop this conspiracy theory,
You mean Hunter's $50 million equity stake in Bohai Harvest isn't enough? You mean Vice President Pedo-Pete stepping into Ukraine and strong-arming the Ukrainians into firing a prosecutor who has just raided the President of Burisma's home, isn't enough? You mean "10% for the big guy," isn't enough? Etc., etc., etc.

But I agree with you that any Congressional hearings will be just for show. We've seen this kind of dog and pony show many times, before, only this time, it'll be compounded by a complete lack of cooperation from the Justice Department and an FBI that already hid the laptop for eighteen months.

Last edited:

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Thank God Elon Musk saved freeDUMoFspEECh:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So… <a href="https://twitter.com/elonmusk?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@elonmusk</a> <br><br>How’s that free speech goin’? <a href="https://t.co/7DJyoRBAW2">pic.twitter.com/7DJyoRBAW2</a></p>&mdash; Jon Cryer (@MrJonCryer) <a href="">December 2, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Musk has always said that Twitter would be moderated. And?

Nice to see you finally abandoning that lie you foisted on us for five or six years, though. You used to claim you were a conservative and that led you to become Trump insane. These days, though, you just unabashedly support every meme, political position, and talking point the Left and the Democrats trot out. You've dropped the pretense and gone all-in on showing us the lefty you've always been.

Bless your heart.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Yes hunter traveled on Air Force 2. Yes he set up some kinda of investment group after Biden left office.
Incorrect.

Vice President Pedo-Pete flew his crackhead boy all over the world on Airforce 2, where the bagman set up his deals. He got a prosecutor fired who was investigating the President of the Company his boy was hired to protect. "10% for the big guy."

Was he "in on it?" Yes.

Just stop talking, xx.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
There is one reason Kanye was suspended. That reason is Israel and specifically Ari Emanuel, brother of Rahm Emanuel. If you think Elon is the savior of free speech this proves otherwise. Ari is the person who helped broker the sale of Twitter and who asked Kanye's business partners to stop working with him.

It's no coincidence. The oppressed have long become the oppressors.
Ummmm...who is the oppressor now and whom is he oppressing?

Last edited:

Latest posts