Circusperformer in need of feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frances Drebin

Nov 16, 2005

</p>

Dental Dawg

Dec 6, 2008
I did not know Nick Calathes was also a circus performer. Stick to playing hoops for UF.</p>

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
and I haven't seen him since I was 3 years old. My mother mentioned something about the lions ate him. I have yet to verify. I just think he left because I said I would never be a circus performer.

99jc

Jul 31, 2008
100 miles hollering. Your act would be more suited to the wharf in San Francisco. You would probably get strung up from the nearest pine tree here. just my honest opinion.

MadDawg.sixpack

May 22, 2006
this place is brutal to newbies - especially those that show up with their first post saying "hey guys, check out my website!" or "check out my video and tell me what you think!"

And even if they weren't brutal, this really isn't the place to fish for compliments especially for performing with a pole unless you have some 36DD's straining to get out of your shirt. Just sayin.....

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
it has potential.

DS, remember the trapeze in the backyard!

nilswiththepole

Feb 10, 2009
well well, if you cant take hard critisism, dont go online.

I was really expecting a lot worse, hehe but i am very glad that a few of you have watched and enjoyed it. When I found this forum, i really felt that it is very far from the normal audience at a show where I would perform.

As for running away with the circus, I did move to a different country to get my bachelors degree of circus arts. (From Sweden to Belgium. That is in Europe)

And as a poleclimbing acrobat, don't think you can surprise me with any polejokes. I have heard them all.

Seshomoru

Apr 24, 2006
nilswiththepole said:

I was really expecting a lot worse, hehe but i am very glad that a few of you have watched and enjoyed it. When I found this forum, i really felt that it is very far from the normal audience at a show where I would perform.

As for running away with the circus, I did move to a different country to get my bachelors degree of circus arts. (From Sweden to Belgium. That is in Europe)

<font size="4"><span style="font-weight: bold;">And as a poleclimbing acrobat,</span></font> don't think you can surprise me with any polejokes. I have heard them all.
There has been some really odd **** posted on this board before, but I never imagined I'd see a sentence begin this way.

/Archive it, Ronny.

millsaps05

Feb 27, 2008
nilswiththepole said:
As for running away with the circus, I did move to a different country to get my bachelors degree of circus arts. (From Sweden to Belgium. <span style="font-weight: bold;">That is in Europe</span>)
It's good to know that the stereotype of ignorant Mississippians is alive and well across the pond. We f'ing know where the hell Sweden and Belgium are.

nilswiththepole

Feb 10, 2009
Seshomoru said:
nilswiththepole said:

<font size="4"><span style="font-weight: bold;">And as a poleclimbing acrobat,</span></font> don't think you can surprise me with any polejokes. I have heard them all.
There has been some really odd **** posted on this board before, but I never imagined I'd see a sentence begin this way.

/Archive it, Ronny.
Haha. I could give you the pleasure to start off a sentence:
As a poleclimbing, showtunesinging, tapdancing, and theremin playing acrobat, Dont try any jokes. I heard them all...

38843dawg

Nov 20, 2008
I mean seriously why even ask us what the hell we think about that? How did you even come across this site?

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
First thank you for letting me know your website is Safe For Work.

Second who is your favorite circus performer of all time? Mine is Valentin Gneushev. (Safe For Work)

There is just something about the Russian Circus that really gets me going.

Best wishes and remember: Live without a net!</p>

Seshomoru

Apr 24, 2006
nilswiththepole said:
Seshomoru said:
nilswiththepole said:

/Archive it, Ronny.
Haha. I could give you the pleasure to start off a sentence:
As a poleclimbing, showtunesinging, tapdancing, and theremin playing acrobat, Dont try any jokes. I heard them all...
I respectfully decline your offer of pleasure.

nilswiththepole

Feb 10, 2009
Hello Bonedaddy
No problem, I feel it is always better to inform about worksafety than not to do it.
Eventhough for me as a circusperformer no videos are safe since I cant really bring a computor up the pole...

I am constantly changing my mind if I prefer Russian or Chinese circus.
Russians are cleaner in their movements, while the chinese are just completly mad.

My favorite artist is Simon Yates, a crazy australian acrobat. (From the company Acrobat)

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
Russian, Chinese, Russian, Chinese, Russian, Chinese I am back and forth so much it makes my head spin!</p>

You are right, the Chinese are completely MAD! Some of the moves they do are just bonkers.</p>

Simon Yates is so ahead of his time. His moves are just stupendous. I love watching he and his art dazzle patrons at various events.</p>

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
With that said, that may be the gayest **** I've ever seen. What the hell was that noise?

jackstefano

Dec 28, 2007
"My favorite artist is Simon Yates, a crazy australian acrobat. (From the company Acrobat)" -- Nilswiththepole

jmbeck

Sep 7, 2005
But that was a phucking stupendous Muhammad Ali impression for the first minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.