Congratulations to Stephen Carr 122 yards on 5.4 ypc

Jay4usc

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 153303
Heyrev tell us again how he was washed up? I said Helton and Harrell didn’t know how to use him. You blamed the player and questioned his skills. He’s starting @ Indiana BTW and they have some talented young backs he just beat them out.
Unfair assessment bc they are playing Idaho. Below are his stats against IowaAC0D959B-67FA-4CE0-8733-F39D0193857E.jpeg

Attachments

• 8B11B5D8-1375-4EED-8ADD-F6F795F64D96.jpeg
    8B11B5D8-1375-4EED-8ADD-F6F795F64D96.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 3

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
Unfair assessment bc they are playing Idaho. Below are his stats against IowaView attachment 153306
That’s true but don’t USC fans excited and start proclaiming Slovis a Heisman QB when he puts up big TD stats on Arizona? So his count against scrubs but Carr’s don’t? BTW google his numbers against teams with a .500 or less recited and teams a above your would be shocked by the discrepancy. Slovis has always fed on weak teams. Pulse half of the PAC 12 conference is Idaho like.

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
Yup. Against them Ida-hoes he should have had 250. JMHO

Still, I suppose I'm happy for him and all that, but truthfully he's mostly dead to me since he took the last train to Clarkesville.
They rotated a few other backs in that took away some of his carries.

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
That’s true but don’t USC fans excited and start proclaiming Slovis a Heisman QB when he puts up big TD stats on Arizona? So his count against scrubs but Carr’s don’t? BTW google his numbers against teams with a .500 or less recited and teams a above your would be shocked by the discrepancy. Slovis has always fed on weak teams. Pulse half of the PAC 12 conference is Idaho like.

Which USC fans? Not this one. You shouldn't assign opinions to others that are not accurate.

I like Slovis temperament a lot, I think he's a classy guy and that he's tough for his size, but I'm fearful he's gonna kill himself and he ain't no HT candidate. That's absurd.

Kedon had a phenomenal freshman year, but has been mostly pedestrian since. Some of Slovis's luke-warm performance can be blamed on inconsistent OL play and some has been piss-poor game-planning & play-calling, but KS's decision-making is often highly questionable, he often stares down his receiver, he forces the ball into double & even triple coverage, he regularly misses picking-out wide open guys in his pre-commitment to London, he's not very accurate (especially long), he's got happy feet, doesn't set up well and often shows a strange delivery.

None of that will put him anywhere even near the rarified air of legit HT consideration.

Reactions: Cardinal&Gold

Latest posts