Congratulations to the winner of the 2022 Six Pack Pick 'Em....

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
...our very own Anointed Cherub, the Son of the Morning himself, @Lucifer Morningstar .

Not content to whisper into the ears of the leaders of the world, or of Auburn, yes, this one set his unholy sights upon Six Pack Pick 'Em this year and as he tends to do, came out victorious.

Congratulations, your prize will be headed your way as soon as we figure out the zip code for Hell.

satan.JPG
SPS PICK 'EM CHAMPION 2022

Last edited:

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Yes as your now crowned pick em champion and resident devil. I would just like to say thank you to all the competition. It came down to the end, and whatever other coaches speak I can think of. Let darkness reign over the SPS pick ‘em world. My only question now is are we doing a bowl pick ‘em?
47947457-F0CC-4696-B5E9-A4002C1BC53D.gif

Reactions: Dawgg and CroomDawg

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Yes as your now crowned pick em champion and resident devil. I would just like to say thank you to all the competition. It came down to the end, and whatever other coaches speak I can think of. Let darkness reign over the SPS pick ‘em world. My only question now is are we doing a bowl pick ‘em?
View attachment 270447
Someone else can be in charge of a bowl pick 'em. I think choosing winners of games where random teams don't even care is a fool's game.

Latest posts