Cult 45

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Actually maybe. I benched 225 14 times last week, I work out with my grandson weekly, and I dare say that might put me in the middle of the football pack at USC. You could spot me as I go for 16 reps this week! You are of course fit enough to handle that, I am certain of that.
Damn, and I thought you were going to tell me how you do Cross-Fit and climb Pike's Peak. No, sorry, I can't handle that.

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Who asked that question? But good answer, for a question no one asked.
Pay attention. The comment to which you were responding is in reference to a Disney exec who wanted to see more LGBTQ and/or minority representation in characters. And that exec happened to have LGBTQ kids.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Bathroom laws like the one DeSantis signed mean this guy has to be in the women's bathroom. But, yeah, good thing we're making women and girls comfortable!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Forcing trans people into assigned birth bathrooms would not JUST put trans women in men’s bathrooms which is what you want, it would put me in your women’s restroom, you cool with that?! What your trying to accomplish, you’re actually doing the complete opposite. Trans women are… <a href="https://t.co/bpNtI7Obr5">pic.twitter.com/bpNtI7Obr5</a></p>&mdash; Chris 🏳️‍⚧️ (@MrChrishere) <a href="">May 8, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
Who asked that question? But good answer, for a question no one asked.
Another tactic of the left. When you can't actually answer a direct question with anything sensible you shift the premise and today's media won't call you out on it.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Another tactic of the left. When you can't actually answer a direct question with anything sensible you shift the premise and today's media won't call you out on it.
LOL! Try to keep up. He was jumping in on OUR conversation about the Disney Exec. It was about representation of LGBTQ/minorities in characters and had NOTHING to do with bathrooms. So he was the one who shifted the premise. Nice try, though!

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
LOL! Try to keep up. He was jumping in on OUR conversation about the Disney Exec. It was about representation of LGBTQ/minorities in characters and had NOTHING to do with bathrooms. So he was the one who shifted the premise. Nice try, though!
He asked a specific question, you referred to bathrooms several times in this thread. You dodged the question, just like the statistical improbability of 2 trans kids.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Both their kids are trans. Do you understand the statistical improbability of that happening? It's grooming.
No, actually, one is trans and the other is pansexual. The former has to do with gender identity and the latter has to do with sexual attraction. And the idea that parents would "groom" their kids to be trans is absurd. Do you have any idea what these people and their parents have to go through? What is statistically likely is that the loudest-mouth anti-LGBTQ voices who procreate in large numbers (Matt Walsh, Bethany Mandel etc.) will wind up with at least one who is somewhere in the LGBTQ rainbow. And that would be funny if it weren't terribly sad for the poor kid.
Shooting Star GIF

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
He asked a specific question, you referred to bathrooms several times in this thread. You dodged the question, just like the statistical improbability of 2 trans kids.
No, try again. He jumped into OUR discussion about the Disney exec who wanted to see more LGBTQ/minority representation and asked about her sensitivity to girls in bathrooms, when she made no mention of it. And I just answered your poorly-informed point about statistical improbability.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
No, actually, one is trans and the other is pansexual. The former has to do with gender identity and the latter has to do with sexual attraction. And the idea that parents would "groom" their kids to be trans is absurd. Do you have any idea what these people and their parents have to go through? What is statistically likely is that the loudest-mouth anti-LGBTQ voices who procreate in large numbers (Matt Walsh, Bethany Mandel etc.) will wind up with at least one who is somewhere in the LGBTQ rainbow. And that would be funny if it weren't terribly sad for the poor kid.
Lol, the statistical probability of having 2 kids and they end up trans and pansexual (both less than .5 % worldwide) is astronomically low; unless you're a groomer.

I'm sure you justify it somehow. I'm looking forward to Ron rectifying the issue.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Lol, the statistical probability of having 2 kids and they end up trans and pansexual (both less than .5 % worldwide) is astronomically low; unless you're a groomer.

I'm sure you justify it somehow. I'm looking forward to Ron rectifying the issue.
Actually it is 1% worldwide, but who's counting? And, yes, absent of any facts whatsoever just assume the parents are "groomers," since that is the new buzzword for MAGAS.

Yes, I know you are looking forward to Ron interfering in the individual rights of American families. Unfortunately for you, Ron is never going to get past Floriduh and no amount of legislation is going to change the reality of who people are anyway, unless your intent is to have them exterminated. So good luck with that. I just pray that none of Ron's kids have the misfortune of being LGBTQ. And if you think they can be "groomed" otherwise, you are ignorant.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
i’m

She mentioned potties in a post and I simply commented on it, and now I “ jumped in?” “The lack of self awareness is strong in this one, Obi -Wan.”
To think that someone would respond to comments on a message board.. sheesh, how will you ever face your loved ones again.

Reactions: Redondo Beach SC

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah. I side with Disney.. sure, yup

The radicalization of the last three to four years is just incredible. I still think going for the kids is what's going to cost them. I think that fractures the LGBT community; plenty of lesbian and gay couples who want absolutely nothing to do with transing children.

Reactions: Pudly76

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
i’m

She mentioned potties in a post and I simply commented on it, and now I “ jumped in?” “The lack of self awareness is strong in this one, Obi -Wan.”
I realize it is difficult for you to hold onto your train of thought as you get older. But, really, how difficult is it for you to scroll back and review? You jumped in on my discussion with Redondo about a Disney exec wanting to see more minority representation in characters, presumably because she was more sympathetic as the parent of LGBTQ kids:

Screenshot 2023-05-30 07.04.17.png

Screenshot 2023-05-30 07.04.59.png

Screenshot 2023-05-30 07.05.40.png

Screenshot 2023-05-30 07.12.18.png

Glad I can be of assistance when memory becomes a challenge. The potty discussion was separate but since you asked, no, I don't believe most MAGAS are genuinely concerned about women and girls wanting to feel safe:

trumpdressingroom.jpg

Last edited:

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
I realize it is difficult for you to hold onto your train of thought as you get older. But, really, how difficult is it for you to scroll back and review? You jumped in on my discussion with Redondo about a Disney exec wanting to see more minority representation in characters, presumably because she was more sympathetic as the parent of LGBTQ kids:

View attachment 345094

View attachment 345095

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345100

Glad I can be of assistance when memory becomes a challenge. The potty discussion was separate but since you asked, no, I don't believe most MAGAS are genuinely concerned about women and girls wanting to feel safe:

View attachment 345091
Whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: aimeedee

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
So including diverse characters is now a problem? At least now we're getting down to the real problem. You just don't want LGBTQ people to exist in public.
And you think having “at least half” of their characters is realistic? Does that match real life? That would be like the NBA saying they’re gonna try to half their players be white. Not realistic. But it sure speaks to grooming by Disney!

• Haha

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
And you think having “at least half” of their characters is realistic? Does that match real life? That would be like the NBA saying they’re gonna try to half their players be white. Not realistic. But it sure speaks to grooming by Disney!
I think if you factor in LGBTQ and all minorities, they would make up half the population. But, by all means, continue to throw out the term "grooming" for reflecting the mere existence of a diverse population. You guys are nothing if not predictable in your monolithic speech.

Ancient times

Jun 16, 2021

This is a pretty ridiculous article: Republicans complaining that heavy contributions influence elections? The fathers of Citizens United? Anyway, the article doesn't support the claim that the election was 'stolen'; it makes an argument that certain voters were unduly influenced by campaign expenditures.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
This is a pretty ridiculous article: Republicans complaining that heavy contributions influence elections? The fathers of Citizens United? Anyway, the article doesn't support the claim that the election was 'stolen'; it makes an argument that certain voters were unduly influenced by campaign expenditures.
Did you read the “community notes”? It wasn’t about the article itself, but rather a ruling by the FEC.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
A bunch of short haired, unbeared jerks wearing “uniforms” of a sort, all hiding their faces? Sure doesn’t look authentic to me. Seriously. Who believes this crap?

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017

I better stop my Milli Vanilli rants.
I'm in big, big trouble.
The Americans are coming!
The Americans are coming!

Retired Colonel Mac Gregor is right about this.
There are currently 44 four star generals and admirals.
In World War II, there were only six.
Tell me there is not a top heavy military that needs to be demoted or retired.

Latest posts