Did Clay Helton Watch Cougar Game?

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
He also could've LOST it by even more. Good riddance to weakling Mr. Nice Guy, a sweet smelling flower of a college head coach, but one of the worst that ever walked the sidelines. Worse even than Hackett, I dare say. Because Hackett was nobody you could ever like in a million years. So it was so much easier to dump his worthless arse. Kudos to Mike Bohn, savior of our program, looks like.

beezenants

Aug 24, 2017
If I were him, I'd be on a long vacation enjoying my millions with no tech around. I really hope he doesn't pull a Hackett and say something stupid like "see, they are winning I didn't leave the cupboards bare" or whatever asinine crap he said.

JayBird23

Nov 17, 2018
Unless he was just a con man or something he always talked about the love affair he had with his kids. If this were true he would still watch his kid’s game even if they were playing for someone else. But perhaps it was just too painful for him right now.

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
He is only 49 years, he should have real financial freedom, the kind of wealth only a very tiny number of Americans have obtained in their lives, so I wouldn’t be too concerned over Clay Helton’s feelings.

USCFourLife

May 19, 2019
Clay Helton caused more damage to the USC football program than sanctions ever did. So happy he is gone worst USC football coach EVER! Fight On! Let’s enjoy the rest of the year.

USCSAE

Sep 14, 2019
Who cares. I mean literally who ******* cares what he ever does again. I hope he spent the evening punching himself in the face.

Trojack

Aug 24, 2017
Who cares. I mean literally who ******* cares what he ever does again. I hope he spent the evening punching himself in the face.

No, he and Conquest4ever81 were trying to decide who would be the pitcher and who would be the catcher.

conquest4ever81

Sep 2, 2017
If I were him, I'd be on a long vacation enjoying my millions with no tech around. I really hope he doesn't pull a Hackett and say something stupid like "see, they are winning I didn't leave the cupboards bare" or whatever asinine crap he said.
Fact: Clay certainly left Dart and London in that cupboard, to say the least.

conquest4ever81

Sep 2, 2017
Clay Helton caused more damage to the USC football program than sanctions ever did. So happy he is gone worst USC football coach EVER! Fight On! Let’s enjoy the rest of the year.
Worst ever? Tollner, Smith, Kiffin and Sark all had worse winning percentages. You must've been in a coma during the Hackett era. You are the Joe Biden of sports statisticians.

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
Hate to engage in this, but no doubt conquest is the Johnny Bench of his generation.
Ok, that one flew over my head…all I know of Johnny Bench was that he was the All Star catcher of the Big Red Machine. The Reds were my team when I was kid and loved baseball. But once I dropped baseball for other sports, I didn’t follow it much. Oh except of course I think I heard something about Pete Rose… :LOL:

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
Leave Helton in the rear view mirror.....damn...

Why start another thread? LOL...

Latest posts