Dish customers wont get game tonight?

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021
It appears ESPN is blacked out due to dispute with Disney who owns ESPN.....I am PO....little guy pays his bill all year and gets screwed....any options?

trojanart

Apr 17, 2019
Where do you live, Jaycee?
Check out this USC website below that advertises Trojan game-watch parties.
I'm one of the unfortunate souls who has DISH. My game won't be available on my home TV. But we have weekly viewing parties up here in Sacramento at bars and restaurants. So I won't miss the game tonight.
It's 6 p.m. as I write this. You have 90 minutes to decide if you want to attend a watch party, assuming there's one fairly close to where you live.
Click on the link and scroll down to "choose a game" and then "choose a region".
Perhaps you'll find something.
Good luck.

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021
Where do you live, Jaycee?
Check out this USC website below that advertises Trojan game-watch parties.
I'm one of the unfortunate souls who has DISH. My game won't be available on my home TV. But we have weekly viewing parties up here in Sacramento at bars and restaurants. So I won't miss the game tonight.
It's 6 p.m. as I write this. You have 90 minutes to decide if you want to attend a watch party, assuming there's one fairly close to where you live.
Click on the link and scroll down to "choose a game" and then "choose a region".
Perhaps you'll find something.
Good luck.

Thanks Art...appreciate it I live in Monrovia CA

BlackLeftLeft

Aug 21, 2019
I don't know if you were the one who posted this before the Rice, game but if you were Thank You! Everybody on this board talks about which streaming to go to get PAC-12 network. This link absolutely works and was able to see Rice and OSU games. It's awesome.
No problem. I did before the Rice game.

Latest posts