Donte Williams on accountability, making improvements and time management (On3+)

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Paul Hackett had the thickest binder ever conceived on "time management" and an assistant to implement it. That went nowhere.

Reactions: Hbeach

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
Coach Donte has my support, I know he won't be the Head Coach next year but he is now.
I love how he is embracing his responsibility and making sure everyone is held accountable for their role
on and around the team.
I hope he and Bohn have contingencies for when the rats start jumping off the ship. It's going to happen; just a matter of when. This is a great situation for Donte's still-young career. He gets nearly a full season as Head Coach of USC.

Reactions: Troy70

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017

Erik, When an AC get promoted to an IHC position, like C.DWilliams case, do they get a pay raise and how much? Is it a % of the former HC salary (Helton's) or % increase of his current salary? I would think any IHC should get some type of pay increase. Very curious...

Reactions: Rodgarnay51

ErikMcKinney

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Apr 17, 2018
Erik, When an AC get promoted to an IHC position, like C.DWilliams case, do they get a pay raise and how much? Is it a % of the former HC salary (Helton's) or % increase of his current salary? I would think any IHC should get some type of pay increase. Very curious...
I don’t know the specifics, but I have to imagine Williams will see increased compensation for this.

JC SOXX

Aug 24, 2017
Head Coach Williams has already made big moves, Jackson moves to 1st team corner. this is a big move, something Clay or others wouldn't do. I think HC Williams will want to open up the Air Raid and start getting some quick scores. But if Slovis struggles and takes too long then bring in Dart, time is not on our side.

Jay4usc

Jan 10, 2018
Glad he notices the little things. I remember either last season or 2019 Reggie Bush made a comment about some of the players not wearing their warm up uniforms and warming up with their shirts off, cut offs, ect. He said the team looked so undisciplined and unorganized.

Last edited:

Latest posts