Elias Ricks

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
He certainly has friends at Georgia but I don't think it's a likely spot. They have a lot of talent coming in and a few who are staying.

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
If we want Eilas Ricks then a DA and DW combo would give us a much greater chance (I'm sure with many other recruits, as well). Come on, Bohnerino!

I mean, if DW is confident that he'll still be at USC on the staff, then whomever is coming or Bohn has in mind had to have given the "A-Ok".

Great post, Padilla9.

Last edited:

qqqqqqqman

Aug 24, 2017
Wow….that is the most favorably intriguing comment I’ve heard in months that came straight from a coach’s/athlete’s mouth ☝. Ricks would more than make up for a possible loss of Domani.

If Donte’s being truthful, seems he knows who’s coming as HC and that he can be part of the staff.

Or not 🤣

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Wow….that is the most favorably intriguing comment I’ve heard in months that came straight from a coach’s/athlete’s mouth ☝. Ricks would more than make up for a possible loss of Domani.

If Donte’s being truthful, seems he knows who’s coming as HC and that he can be part of the staff.

Or not 🤣

True, but why say that to a potential recruit? And I'm sure, the information Ricks provided was from a recent conversation. DW doesn't seem like he'd say something like that without being assured of something. I mean, he preached, being upfront and real with his targets.

Little reason, to put himself in that type of a hole.

lol

Last edited:

qqqqqqqman

Aug 24, 2017
True, but why say that to a potential recruit? And I'm sure, the information Ricks provided was from a recent conversation. DW doesn't seem like he'd say something like that without being assured of something. I mean, he preached, being upfront and real with his targets.

Little reason, to put himself in that type of a hole.

lol

Just maybe….Bohn has his ducks in a row and the new coach has already given his blessing to keep Donte on?

Donte doesn’t have to tell a player who the new guy will be.

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
So now do we have to have all potential recruits sign NDA’s? I guess it is coming to that point until our new head coach is announced!
Fight On!

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Just maybe….Bohn has his ducks in a row and the new coach has already given his blessing to keep Donte on?

Donte doesn’t have to tell a player who the new guy will be.
That's what I'd assume. Otherwise, why tell someone like Elias Ricks, who just de-committed and put USC in his top 4, that sort of direct information? Seems to me Bohn was able to get whomever his choice is to keep DW on the staff. And to be honest, it would be foolish to get rid of someone as good of a recruiter as Williams. As there's no such thing as having too many elite recruiting types.

Last edited:

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017

Or not 🤣

He may not know for sure. He’s been telling people he was going to be retained since the day Helton was hired.

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
Why spend all the energy on a recruit that will be here 1 season?

If hes all that, hell be gone in yr 3 after HS...

Vgladiator07

Sep 9, 2019

Or not 🤣

I think Donte knows he'll be part of the next staff, but not who the next head coach will be.

Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
He may not know for sure. He’s been telling people he was going to be retained since the day Helton was hired.
I mean he was retained, as the interim. So, that would be apt'd and to me it would be silly for Mike Bohn to not keep him somewhat informed.

Latest posts