Elon Musk buys Twitter. End of the world is near! ;)

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Just read a book Sea Hawke by Ted Bell whose main character employs Elon Musk to build a Laser Cannon which he uses to blow up anything and everything from nuclear subs to satellites. Sound so far fetched ?? Genious Dude already has his own Space Force.

Biggest threat to national security would be a deranged Musk 🤔

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Just read a book Sea Hawke by Ted Bell whose main character employs Elon Musk to build a Laser Cannon which he uses to blow up anything and everything from nuclear subs to satellites. Sound so far fetched ?? Genious Dude already has his own Space Force.

Never thought about that. You could be right too, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Pudly76

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017

I was intrigued by what you said about the book, so I looked it up and added it to my Amazon wish list. It looks like it might be a good read. It says it doesn’t come out until September, 2022.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Twitter promised to provide the fake account details.
They really had no choice or face the unending lawsuit wrath of their investors. Musk pulling the offer and dangling it will net a better deal in the long run. Keep in mind, Twitter needs Musk more than he needs them. It's a horribly run entity that I wouldn't even consider to be a business based on fundamental principles.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
They really had no choice or face the unending lawsuit wrath of their investors. Musk pulling the offer and dangling it will net a better deal in the long run. Keep in mind, Twitter needs Musk more than he needs them. It's a horribly run entity that I wouldn't even consider to be a business based on fundamental principles.

I was shocked he would pay that much, but he’s a lot smarter than I am.

clipper12

Nov 10, 2020
i dunno the saudis own a massive chunk of twitter. plus i have some followers and cant get any money. even tiktok is better paid than twitter.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Twitter is upset? Good.

Who is Leonard Leo? Twitter Users Angered Over $1B Donation Reports​

In a statement sent to the New York Times following the report, Leo said, "It's high time for the conservative movement to be among the ranks of George Soros, Hansjörg Wyss, Arabella Advisors and other left-wing philanthropists, going toe-to-toe in the fight to defend our constitution and its ideals." Newsweek reached out to the Federalist Society for comment on the Times' reporting.

Shortly after the Times' reporting, a number of Twitter users spoke out expressing anger over the reported donation.

Brendan Fischer of the investigative watchdog It's Documented wrote, "Leonard Leo—'the No. 3 most powerful person in the world,' according to Clarence Thomas—now controls an astonishing $1.6 BILLION that he can use to reshape our political system. With this fortune, Leo can maintain and even grow his singular influence in near perpetuity."

Last edited:
Reactions: Socrates

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Latest posts