Elon Musk buys Twitter. End of the world is near! ;)

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
I found out the reason for the delay:

View attachment 243207

Haha! That’s funny because there might actually be a financing snag.

Reactions: DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Biden is unintentionally funny.

Lol, he’s right. They did spew lies, and didn’t allow any opposing viewpoints. Now they will allow all viewpoints. Yes, there will be some lies, but it’s not the platform’s job to be the arbiter of truth as they had been acting.

If it was Musk’s aim to buy a platform that spews lies, he’d have bought the White House.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Mark it, an unmoderated platform will never work. It will either go bust or they will moderate. Without moderation it will turn into total trash.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Mark it, an unmoderated platform will never work. It will either go bust or they will moderate. Without moderation it will turn into total trash.
Musk said that it will not be unmoderated. There will be moderators, but the moderators will allow differing points of view.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
What is interesting is the sense of loss libs feel with this new twitter. Meaning they frlt they owned the old twitter.

Yep. They ran Facebook and Twitter so they thought they were running the world. Now Twitter won’t be exclusively for liberals anymore, and Facebook/Meta stock is dropping like a lead balloon.

dp4life

Aug 26, 2017
Why do you constantly make sh&t up in an attempt to make some point? Stupid is as stupid does, right?

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
I do not see any issues here

As part of the restructured firm, Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal — chair of Kingdom Holdings and a public ally of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, also known as MBS — has emerged as the second-largest shareholder in Twitter, with a $1.89 billion stake in the company. That has raised new questions about what the Saudis, who notoriously infiltrated Twitter and stole personal data on dissidents several years ago, hope to get in return for their investment, according to Vivian Schiller, who served as chief of global news for Twitter from 2013 to 2014.

dp4life

Aug 26, 2017
I do not see any issues here

As part of the restructured firm, Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal — chair of Kingdom Holdings and a public ally of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, also known as MBS — has emerged as the second-largest shareholder in Twitter, with a $1.89 billion stake in the company. That has raised new questions about what the Saudis, who notoriously infiltrated Twitter and stole personal data on dissidents several years ago, hope to get in return for their investment, according to Vivian Schiller, who served as chief of global news for Twitter from 2013 to 2014.
More BS propaganda speculation posted by deuce x ... lemme guess - the source is Yahoo, CNN or MSNBC, right?

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
It is, considering it’s a liberal who now owns/runs the company, and with every other lib in America complaining about him and what he’s doing with the platform.
IE . Musk is a liberal ? Really . Though he is acting like a douchbag snowflake complaining about impersonations of himself. Spineless billionaire 😂

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Making my point again.
Liberals are only capable of binary thought. Everything is a 1 or a 0 to you.
It wasn't liberals who cried for a board with no censorship, then censored when in charge. No one will follow a board full of lies, and that is what you will end up with

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
It wasn't liberals who cried for a board with no censorship, then censored when in charge. No one will follow a board full of lies, and that is what you will end up with

You still don't get it. I feel like I am beating my head against a wall.

What conservatives want is fair moderation.
Not politically motivated and slanted moderation.
What anyone other than liberals want really. Just be fair and honest and quit censoring truthful information and calling it lies.

Why is this so hard to understand?

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
You still don't get it. I feel like I am beating my head against a wall.

What conservatives want is fair moderation.
Not politically motivated and slanted moderation.
What anyone other than liberals want really. Just be fair and honest and quit censoring truthful information and calling it lies.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Please don’t feed the troll.