Everyone excited about all the transfers?

Jake Noem

Jan 10, 2023
Are y'all excited about the transfers?

Personally, I've kind of given up trying to learn who is all on the team. Who knows if they will be here for more than a year anyway, why waste our time you know?

Reactions: 3dognight

Jake Noem

Jan 10, 2023
I noticed that lineman transfer has already chosen to transfer prior to ever arriving. Another example of why I don't even bother getting excited about the players nowadays. There will be some random athletes here this year, and next year there will be a whole new group of randos.

GirlKnowsFootball22

May 31, 2022
I'm excited to see guys pushed because they have heat on them to earn a position. I'm excited to see the staff ramp up the competition. I'm excited to add enough guys that we truly can process the bottom performers and don't let them sit on our team. I think it will make the team tougher and better for it.

NikkiSixx

May 31, 2022
I'm interested in seeing how spring practice goes and the eventual flush after the spring game. I wish we had more 'new' QB's here for the evaluation, cause there are several injured from the old QB room that should be flushed, but probably won't be cause they will miss the spring evaluation.

Reactions: Jake Noem

3dognight

Dec 6, 2022
Are y'all excited about the transfers?

Personally, I've kind of given up trying to learn who is all on the team. Who knows if they will be here for more than a year anyway, why waste our time you know?
I am. Losing out on the tackle that switched to OU hurt. But we did well overall imo.

Reactions: Jake Noem

Nuts McClanahan

Jul 3, 2022
I wonder which transfers are doing the best in spring ball?

I heard that the TE out of Georgia was running 3rd team. Not sure if it will stay that way.