EVERYTHING woke goes to 💩! WTF USC Song Girls were busy? That’s the best Keck Medicine can do?!?

3rd Slide

Aug 24, 2017
What a lame cover. Is she on the cover because she just did something amazing or because of a story on Covid vulnerabilities? Keck needs to find a connection to Annenberg fast…

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
is she holding a latte with triple sugar?
I dunno but what's in her to-go bag? A dozen bagels?

Maybe Keck is trying to emphasize the massive fight against America's huge obesity health crisis? It's a problem that needs to be addressed along with Fentanyl deaths affecting America as the #1 killer of Americans aged 13-45.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
She's a Jehovas Witness who had an aneurysm and Keck was the only hospital/Dr on staff who had a transfusion-free program.

Unless that's a plain black coffee in her hand, it's likely not free from animal products, a no-no for JW's.

Nice story but clearly problematic, post-covid, to have an obese woman on the cover with the word "Health".

Socrates

Aug 29, 2021
Morbid obesity is an epidemic in this country.
I come from a family of fatties.

How appropriate "limitless" is placed at the bottom left of the cover page. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Trojan JST

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021
Hmmmm, haven’t seen it on the stand near the grocery store registers. Coincidence?
There wasnt enough room for the size of the SI issue pic..... amazing she is selling bathing suits....This should be in a Oprah magazine not SI

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
This is 2022 SI swim suit edition cover girl Yumi Nu...talk about woke....enjoy

She's a pretty girl if you see her in real life. She's bigger than most guys, height-wise too. I don't know how tall she is but looked to be about 6 ft. She looks pretty normal with clothes on. Of course a bigger girl but not entirely different than any other girl on the streets. She has a younger sister who's a smaller but you can tell it'll be hard to not have a big butt, in all fairness. She's the niece of Devon Aoki, who is skinny.

1653803660613.png

Reactions: jaycee993

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
She's a pretty girl if you see her in real life. She's bigger than most guys, height-wise too. I don't know how tall she is but looked to be about 6 ft. She looks pretty normal with clothes on. Of course a bigger girl but not entirely different than any other girl on the streets. She has a younger sister who's a smaller but you can tell it'll be hard to not have a big butt, in all fairness. She's the niece of Devon Aoki, who is skinny.

View attachment 198859

For me, it's "to each his own." Big hips are sexy, and that woman is fricking beautiful.

Last edited:

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021

View attachment 198859
I agree, she does have a pretty face.

Reactions: Trojan JST

Latest posts