HELP wanted from ANYONE in the know!

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
I swore after Goat Boy, er Lane Kiffin, were hired a decade ago I would NEVER attend another home game until USC was coached again by a REAL coach, and so I haven't been down to campus nor to the Coli in over a decade. But since Clay was at long last fired and Donte appointed temporary head coach I am very much burning to show my support by attending the Oregon state game Saturday night, September 25, but I have one little problem -- I do NOT currently have a valid driver's licence, yet I suppose can get my football hating wife to drop me off at either USC or the Coli, but would need to take Lyft or Uber home to Lake Balboa in the Valley after the game. I've never taken either service before. Any recommendations on which is better or how I contact those dudes.

Another thing is where best to get a real good ticket, like maybe on the thirty or forty yard line. Any suggestions? Cost is more or less not a factor. I am FREAKING gung ho and hot to trot and also hot to treat myself to a lavishly good time after so long a fast. I used to be a real regular Coli goer, usually just picking up tickets from scalpers just before game time, but no more of THAT for me, since the last time I did, I bought a bogus ticket -- it was a bad experience -- and have freaking learnt my lesson.

Once I paid a scalper around 200 bucks for a ticket to that Domer game where Carson Palmer sealed his Heisman. It was a really good seat, too, and well worth the money, since I had such a ball, sitting in the Domer section and laughingly popping off like hell how ND had no freaking chance in hell, even when they jumped to an early lead, drawing many lethal looks from multiple big and mean looking and very pissed off Domer fans, and IT WAS HEAVEN, needling them all so loudly how THE THING, my own nickname for Coach O's D line (I knew everyone of those THING fellows very well, namely BKU, Shaun Cody, Mike Patterson, Omar Nazel), would digest them in the end like a lump of marzipan, which it DID, but I am totally out of the loop now concerning ticket rates, etc. Fight the hell on.

Last edited:

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Try posting on the ticket forum here. Or use StubHub. Download the Uber or Lyft app and order yourself a ride.

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, LOL! and I am pretty as a girl, too, which I told all those butt ugly neanderthal Domer fans. I did my best Muhammed Ali schtick, too, tellling them all they were too ugly to be champs. That South bent was ugly and so was touchdown Jesus. I was in my sharpest sports coat, flashy tie, solid golden tie clasp, fresh, sharp hair cut, finely sculpted lantern jaw, guinea charm, dago good looks -- BTW all such popping off digusts my wife profoundly, her telling me i am always the hero of all my perposterous stories, and I shoot back, "Listen, honey, baby, ain't the hero of your OWN stories, sure as hell ain't gonna be the hero of anyone ELSE's!!!!"Hahahahahahaha! Ahhh, ain't life sweet again, everybody? Ain't life just dandy? I am walking on clouds all day long, and know something? I didn't even watch the freaking Stanford game, first Trojan game I have missed in like 50 years. I had checked out PERMANENTLY, and told Ryan so on his latest podcast with Harvey Hyde on Monday, maybe like one hour before Mike Bohn's cataclysmic announcement, hoping the Bohnerino might be listening in. And maybe he was.

I have also so violently torched Carol freaking Folt and all her woke horsesh*t so viciously on Ryan's boards, that I have gotten myself banned there for who knows HOW long, and I couldn't care less. I call em like I see 'em, and there it is. Why you should have heard my anti NZAA rants ten years ago BEFORE they crucified us. Paul Dee, Missy Conboy, Josephine Potuto and all the rest of those ugly COI frauds. Potuto especially I called a female Rigoletto or Daniel Quilp from Dickens' "Old Curiosity shop" or even Richard the Third. Ugly, wicked old *****. She dared to sneer and giggle when exchanging glances with DOMER Conboy when asked at a press conference why USC was torched so horribly and unevenly by the COI when what evidence did they really have against USC. SNEERED AND GIGGLED! TWO ugly old bitches. Thus I consign the evil NZAA to a permanent place in hell and all its evil members. Where was I? Oh, and you should have heard my words concerning Pat Haden and Lynn Swann. And freaking Pat Haden LIVED in the very house of mighty Saint John McKay himself while at Troy with his best pal, J.K. McKay, too. What the devil was HIS problem, anyway? Shows you what Rhodes Scholars are worth, ey wot?

Last edited:
Reactions: AtownSC

Latest posts