If my info from the Cheetah Lounge is correct....

Status
Not open for further replies.

imissplatinumplus

Dec 13, 2006
For those that don’t know that’s a great little establishment in Atlanta.
there is a nice lady that “works for tips” and she has a good friend that is uber driver / door man on the side.
Said driver in between airport trips not at the club was able to over hear a conversation between a coach and his agent.
that info got relayed by stripper to Miss Platinum just earlier.
bottom line Moorehead is the guy and he is working to keep Grantham.
So from a Uber to a stripper to the pack. Hail State! Hail Morehead!

MSUDawgFan86

Aug 14, 2017
there is a nice lady that “works for tips” and she has a good friend that is uber driver / door man on the side.
Said driver in between airport trips not at the club was able to over hear a conversation between a coach and his agent.

Well that Freaking sucks.

Reactions: Aegon

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
If this turns out to be true, it'll be the single-greatest source in the history of the internet.

bulldogbaja

Dec 18, 2007
That would probably be the absolute best case scenario

But sounds like more ruMoores to me.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008

For some reason, this reads like the most credible thing I've read here since the shenanigans started. I guess IB likes to do his business over some titties. Dilly Dilly. Honestly, the more I read of Moorehead, the more I think he is the guy. If he keeps Grantham, then all the better.

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
Nothing worse than a stripper or hooker who can't keep her mouth shut. In this case, I'll make an exception.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
I am not at all familiar with this CHEETAH establishment of which you speak (unrelated side note - my wife & my mom have interweb access) but that would seem like a damned good source of information.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Grantham hasn’t cleaned out his office yet.
Grantham had a telephone call from IB last night.
Some rumor Moorehead toured our facilities today.
Some rumor from Bo”Shaebae”Bounds that More-head had strong interview.

So maybe so....The Cheetah Lounge may be on to it...

Deeble

Nov 26, 2017
Hopefully, this Cheetah Lounge can enlighten us on some more inside news

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I remember work road trips in 93-94 timeframe...safari club was quite the place in Beaumont.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
How perfect would it be to see Don struggle to keep a DC at State and then see the guy stay here after he leaves?

I have no idea what Grantham wants to do, but I do know that MSU has proven for some time that a decent recruiter can put a very good D on the field here (not that FL doesn't have this also). He knows the D talent within 200 miles of MSU is very good. Hopefully we can convince him to stay.

BigBully

Feb 27, 2008
If this turns out to be true, this is arguably the greatest rumor come true prognostication in SPS history and should be included in the SPS Lexicon.

BB

coach66

Mar 5, 2009
Awesome post, you’re a damn genius. Keep

Up the good work. It would be hilarious if Grantham stays put just to watch Mullen squirm.

Jun 4, 2007
I have no idea what Grantham wants to do, but I do know that MSU has proven for some time that a decent recruiter can put a very good D on the field here (not that FL doesn't have this also). He knows the D talent within 200 miles of MSU is very good. Hopefully we can convince him to stay.

He has said that he would like to stay until his son graduated from HS. To me, that's "doing what is best for my family".

imissplatinumplus

Dec 13, 2006
Just so I’m clear, in no way was Cohen, agent, lawyer, coach etc was at the Cheetah.
simple as Uber guy working airport as a side hustle. Dude has some incredible stories.

Sep 12, 2013
Just so I’m clear, in no way was Cohen, agent, lawyer, coach etc was at the Cheetah.
simple as Uber guy working airport as a side hustle. Dude has some incredible stories.
Should make another weekly thread and tell them. That kind of stuff interest me. That and tits, so you’re basically my best friend.

AlSwearengen

Aug 22, 2012
I want to know more about why msplatinum talks to strippers and her relationship with said stripper.

Topgundawg

Oct 23, 2010
I believe they have a leather room for getting info out of you

If memory serves correctly they have / had a room where they tied you to a wall and hit you with a strap... I'm bet that is how they got this info.....

OrrDawg

Mar 3, 2008
I seldom listen to rumors, but when I do, I make sure they come from the Cheetah Lounge. 17 you Don Mullings!

imissplatinumplus

Dec 13, 2006
Actually in the upper middle class / white trash story ever: Miss Platinum met “enterainer”
vactioning in Orange Beach at another great establishment Florabama!!!!
As in her parents own fancy Condo in Perdido and she drives her convertible white BMW3 back and forth on the weekends. One of the nicest down to earth girls you can meet. She is the girl that got some fake Boobs as soon as she turned 18 and never looked back!
her stage name is Diamond!!!
View attachment 8873

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Looking at his Wiki page, and I can certainly get on board with Moorhead. Hope it's true. Is he a solid 'crooter?

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
If we can get an offensive guy like Moorehead and retain Grantham then we have officially upgraded.

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
Tell the truth: Are you Saddawg's alter ego?

Actually in the upper middle class / white trash story ever: Miss Platinum met “enterainer”
vactioning in Orange Beach at another great establishment Florabama!!!!
As in her parents own fancy Condo in Perdido and she drives her convertible white BMW3 back and forth on the weekends. One of the nicest down to earth girls you can meet. She is the girl that got some fake Boobs as soon as she turned 18 and never looked back!
her stage name is Diamond!!!
View attachment 8873

Because this sounds like one of his stories... I miss that guy. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.