If you could have one game back to do over this season, which would it be?

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Obviously not UGA. That's a loss all day, every day.

Arkansas is tempting because that was one early game where we managed some offense, but our D simply could not stop the run in that one.

That leaves Mizzou and Florida. Both games were doomed by the total lack of offense.

I guess I'd lean towards Mizzou as our best chance to pick up a win on a re-do.

I'd like our chances in all 3 of those games if we played them today.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Missouri. Inexcusable home loss to a demonstrably inferior opponent in a game we NEVER threatened to win. Complete systemic failure.

Yep. That was one of those games where you could tell from the opening kick that we didn't show up to play. Everything about the game for us was flat, from start to finish.

Reactions: TopHook

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022

Arkansas is tempting because that was one early game where we managed some offense, but our D simply could not stop the run in that one.

That leaves Mizzou and Florida. Both games were doomed by the total lack of offense.

That's easy: Missouri.....the first game I went to in-person in probably 14 years.

• Sad
Reactions: bayrooster

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
Missouri, we are 0-4 against Drinkwitz, 0-1 at app state and 0-3 with him at Missouri.

And you get a trophy if you win.

We should never be 0-4 against this guy.

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Most winnable? Missouri. One we played the worst in and would like to win most? Florida!

Give me the Gators in the re-do if we can play like we did the past 2 weeks. We would’ve destroyed them. Thinking by the end of the season, Missouri might have been the better of the two teams.

Reactions: Thunderstick

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I would not want to redo the UF game bc that game was the impetus for us making offensive changes. If we win that game, I don’t think we beat UT or Clemson since we’d have just kept doing what we were doing.

NYC_Gamecock

Joined Jun 16, 2007
Feb 5, 2022
Missouri game no doubt about it. Our offense was lifeless and our defense was porous. That loss still irks the hell out of me. Next year, we must deliver the beat down on them Tigers! No more excuses for losing to them!

West Ashley Gamecock

Joined Jul 16, 2001
Jan 20, 2022
Mizzou, no doubt, would have been nice to keep that momentum going at least one more week, plus Drink is a dork!

BetaLiberalCock1

Oct 22, 2022

Good, sound, logical thinking. You're right.

USC_Lax

Joined Jul 31, 2006 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 28, 2022
Mizzu in a heartbeat. We should have beat that nerd!

Latest posts