In the Opponent Preview article, one thing that strikes me........

SCthe1

Aug 24, 2021
is how old and experienced the WSU roster is compared to us. In the depth chart Erik outlined I counted 21 4th and 5th yr players (GS, RS Srs, Srs, RS Jrs and of the others listed only 1 RS Soph, 2 Sophs and 2 Frosh. That is one experienced roster. and is sure to be a tough task for our younger players on the OL especially. Does the experience edge of WSU vs the talent edge of SC make the battle close or will it come down to our coaching and execution? Thoughts?

USC1

Aug 24, 2017
Experience can be both a good thing and bad. USC beat WSU last year fairly easy. Both teams come back fairly intact the game is on the road with rain and no Helton. I would think this game will be tight for those 3 factors but I would think USac still wins

ErikMcKinney

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Apr 17, 2018
is how old and experienced the WSU roster is compared to us. In the depth chart Erik outlined I counted 21 4th and 5th yr players (GS, RS Srs, Srs, RS Jrs and of the others listed only 1 RS Soph, 2 Sophs and 2 Frosh. That is one experienced roster. and is sure to be a tough task for our younger players on the OL especially. Does the experience edge of WSU vs the talent edge of SC make the battle close or will it come down to our coaching and execution? Thoughts?
Everybody is this year because of the extra season the NCAA granted. Feels like the average age of most rosters this year is about 28.

Reactions: 4heisman

Latest posts