Is there a running thread for funny jokes or memes?

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
This thread seems to fit this. I ran into this gem this morning and I'm still laughing.

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
Ah, Chris Rock...
I heard about the incident on the morning news while traveling to work.
My partner mentioned something about this guy getting slapped, I asked him who this Rock guy is, he said I'd know him on sight. I viewed the scene on the computer.......
I'M NOT INTERESTED IN CELEBRITIES OR THEIR TOM FOOLERY......I didn't recognize the fellow.

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
I heard about the incident on the morning news while traveling to work.
My partner mentioned something about this guy getting slapped, I asked him who this Rock guy is, he said I'd know him on sight. I viewed the scene on the computer.......
I'M NOT INTERESTED IN CELEBRITIES OR THEIR TOM FOOLERY......I didn't recognize the fellow.
He's a pretty popular/successful stand up comedian. He's been in a good bit of TV and movies I think.

Reactions: step.eng69

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
Is this a "joke" or what?
How could a well known pretty boy like him be so barbarous and vicious?
Ya all know this guy...right?

1649529068741.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Paws057

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021
Love the French, nose stuck in the air toward Americans
"Vive la France"

View attachment 191114
Reminds me of that story about a French general complaining about having to speak English at a meeting of the Western Allies. "Why must we always speak in English " he lamented. An American general responded "because back in '44 a bunch of Americans made sure you wouldn't have to speak German"

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
Reminds me of that story about a French general complaining about having to speak English at a meeting of the Western Allies. "Why must we always speak in English " he lamented. An American general responded "because back in '44 a bunch of Americans made sure you wouldn't have to speak German"
Thank you kindly...
Thomas

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
My mistresses are river span bridges....one of man's greatest creations.

1649554941352.png

Odlum jumped from the Brooklyn Bridge at 5:35 p.m.[2] A strong wind was blowing when Odlum jumped and seemed to turn him slightly in the air. As a result, he struck the water at an angle, hitting the water with his feet and right hip. The rescue swimmer failed to act, but Boyton swam to Odlum in the water. Odlum was lifted into a boat and brought to the tug's galley, where Ryan and Muldoon assisted in resuscitation efforts. Odlum briefly regained consciousness, asking, "Is it all over?...Did I make a good jump?" Arterial blood began dripping from Odlum's mouth, causing him to ask, "Am I spitting blood?" Robertson, a friend of Odlum from Boston, reassured him that the fluid was only brandy. Without speaking further, Odlum began to hemorrhage internally. He died at 6:18 p.m., before the ambulance summoned by Muldoon and Jere Dunn could arrive. An undertaker's wagon carried Odlum's body to the rooms of William H. Kennedy, the Coroner of New York City.[2][6][10]

The autopsy revealed that Odlum's spleen, liver and kidneys were ruptured. A deposit of tuberculosis was found at the base of his left lung. Odlum's first, third and fifth ribs were broken. The cause of death was determined to be concussion.[1]

Reactions: Got GSPs

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021