Joe McKnight Killer Gets Off Scott Free

oldtrojan93

Aug 24, 2017
He can be retried for manslaughter, just not the higher charge of murder. The article did not make this point clear.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
No justice. This is what the gun culture gets us. Just shoot to kill and then claim you were afraid.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
He can be retried for manslaughter, just not the higher charge of murder. The article did not make this point clear.

OK -- this article suggests he can still be re-tried for manslaughter -- good!

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
This has absolutely nothing to do with “ gun culture.”
Sure Jan GIF

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
This has absolutely nothing to do with “ gun culture.”
Unbelievable that you have to point this out. This conflict went on for 5 miles with McKnight speeding and weaving in and out of traffic. And then stupidly, he chose to get out of his car to approach Gasser's car.

If anything, it was basic road rage. A really dumb way to lose one's life and a stupid reason to end up behind bars. A jury judged Gasser once...hopefully they'll do it again.

Gun culture....casual idiocy.

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
Unbelievable that you have to point this out. This conflict went on for 5 miles with McKnight speeding and weaving in and out of traffic. And then stupidly, he chose to get out of his car to approach Gasser's car.

If anything, it was basic road rage. A really dumb way to lose one's life and a stupid reason to end up behind bars. A jury judged Gasser once...hopefully they'll do it again.

And it’s simple laziness to just blame so-called gun culture.
Sad story all around.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
And it’s simple laziness to just blame so-called gun culture.
Sad story all around.
No - "laziness" is using a gun to resolve an issue that could have been handled by rolling up the window, calling the police and/or driving away.

Stand-your-ground laws are associated with an increase in gun homicides.

Last edited:

Cacadetoro

Feb 9, 2018

Fortunately, I did not have to read her comment. Her only variable ,like the left she claims not to be part of, is the gun. It is PEOPLE who are the problem. This guy could have stabbed Joe and gotten the same result. Keep those laughing emojis coming. LOL. The worst part of mental illness is not recognizing that you have a problem.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Fortunately, I did not have to read her comment. Her only variable like the left she claims not to be part of is the gun. It is PEOPLE who are the problem. This guy could have stabbed Joe and gotten the same result.
That would have required him getting out the car and not being over-powered by McKnight. He was a coward who used a gun to kill from the safety of his vehicle because he could. The gun IS the difference in this case. Thanks for proving my point.

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Fortunately, I did not have to read her comment. Her only variable ,like the left she claims not to be part of, is the gun. It is PEOPLE who are the problem. This guy could have stabbed Joe and gotten the same result. Keep those laughing emojis coming. LOL. The worst part of mental illness is not recognizing that you have a problem.

Muted her a month ago.

Aimee’s intellect out for a stroll on WeAreSC..

piglet baby pig GIF

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017

I just read yesterday that New Orleans has been acclaimed the new murder capital of the country.

Yet another Democrat political bastion gone bad. Congratulations, Mayor LaToya Cantrell.

Is there a single city under Democrat control that hasn’t become a sewer of corruption, fiscal malfeasance and rampant violent crime?

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
I just read yesterday that New Orleans has been acclaimed the new murder capital of the country.

Yet another Democrat political bastion gone bad. Congratulations, Mayor LaToya Cantrell.

Is there a single city under Democrat control that hasn’t become a sewer of corruption, fiscal malfeasance and rampant violent crime?
I think a thread on this topic got nuked or locked but I looked up the 10 cities with the highest murder rate and ALL 10 were run by democrat mayors. Chicago has been under democrat "leadership" since 1931. But the voters just keep voting them in.

Latest posts