Josh McDaniels?

trojan raul

Aug 24, 2017
What do you think? Has NFL pedigree…been on Patriots staff for six Super Bowls…a young guy …head coach for Denver Broncos. Seems like he has Carrollesque energy and charisma. Is he being considered or would he be considered?

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
I mean after accepting the NFL HC job for the Colts and his agent dumped him. Since he bailed on the Colts in the last minute and burned a lot of bridges.

No thanks

Alvaro Carrillo

Jan 28, 2018
We are seeing guys that coached under Belichick fall flat on their faces. Matt Patricia, Brian Flores, Joe Judge. And that's just recently. I'll pass.

Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
Very qualified candidate, I would take him in a heartbeat. I think he is one of the reasons Belechick has been so successful. Every year he is mentioned for an NFL coaching vacancy, but every year it never happens. If you watched the Pats -Tampa Bay game, he almost pulled it off with a rookie QB. That is coaching. But I doubt he would come as he seems attached to Belechick’s hip! Great thought!
Fight On!

GilbertAZTrojan

Aug 24, 2017
While no one REALLY knows who Bohn has targeted, I keep reading over and over that Fickell and Franklin are 1A and 1B with every other candidate light years behind those two.

• Wow
Reactions: Rodgarnay51

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Very qualified candidate, I would take him in a heartbeat. I think he is one of the reasons Belechick has been so successful. Every year he is mentioned for an NFL coaching vacancy, but every year it never happens. If you watched the Pats -Tampa Bay game, he almost pulled it off with a rookie QB. That is coaching. But I doubt he would come as he seems attached to Belechick’s hip! Great thought!
Fight On!
But it did happen and he screwed the colts over...
Tough crowd. Someone will get the job, and a lot of people ain’t gonna be happy.
McDaniels isn't a crowd pleaser, has name sounds good given his connection to that pats but that's it and Belichick tree doesn't have a good track record.

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
He did accept and later backed out with the Colts, but I think they did fine with Frank Reich. Goes to show sometimes you get lucky! Hopefully we get lucky too!
Fight On!

Reactions: zitorocks

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
We are seeing guys that coached under Belichick fall flat on their faces. Matt Patricia, Brian Flores, Joe Judge. And that's just recently. I'll pass.
Good point but how can you broach that subject without mentioning Charlie Weiss, whose greatest accomplishment was almost beating USC?

• Haha
Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

J4SC75

Aug 24, 2017
While no one REALLY knows who Bohn has targeted, I keep reading over and over that Fickell and Franklin are 1A and 1B with every other candidate light years behind those two.
Like you said. Nobody really knows.:rolleyes:

Latest posts