Korey Foreman?

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
He’ll get there. He’s a true talent. He just needs to learn some feints and other techniques. Right now, he seems to rely on his speed rush swim move.

Reactions: Rodgarnay51

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
He looks clueless and lost out there anyway. Only at USC do top prospects look lost
Why you can’t trust stars. He was the number 1 player in the country? 😂 Yet he’s struggling to get on the field on a 2-2 USC team? The number 1 player shouldn’t need to learn anything. They should be like K. Thibodeoux hot out of the box.

VM805

Aug 24, 2017
My guess is that he bails at the end of the season to an SEC or BIG-10 school. Maybe BIG-12...???

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
Play HIM and Drake Jackson as opposite D ends with nothing complicated in their reading instructions. Nothing to read but GET THAT FREAKING QB on his butt. Korey wouldn't be lost in that case, methinks, but he'd THRIVE. And he'd love it. And he'd consequently stick after this year. If I were Donte I'd ORDER freaking Orlando to do this very thing or ELSE! Hey, Donte HAS the authority now, SO USE IT, DONTE!!!! You promised to fix everything in your brief presser, well THIS is how you BEGIN TO FIX STUFF. Not by changing drills. Not by firey rah rah speeches, but by overruling incompetent assistants. AND I would order Harrell to swap in Moss if Kedon keeps up playing like he is a deer in the headlights, that is until Jaxson dart is recovered, and not a moment later, thank you.

Jay4usc

Jan 10, 2018
Why you can’t trust stars. He was the number 1 player in the country? 😂 Yet he’s struggling to get on the field on a 2-2 USC team? The number 1 player shouldn’t need to learn anything. They should be like K. Thibodeoux hot out of the box.
This

My guess is that he bails at the end of the season to an SEC or BIG-10 school. Maybe BIG-12...???
I can see him going to Oregon

tagteampkt

Apr 25, 2020
Play HIM and Drake Jackson as opposite D ends with nothing complicated in their reading instructions. Nothing to read but GET THAT FREAKING QB on his butt. Korey wouldn't be lost in that case, methinks, but he'd THRIVE. And he'd love it. And he'd consequently stick after this year. If I were Donte I'd ORDER freaking Orlando to do this very thing or ELSE! Hey, Donte HAS the authority now, SO USE IT, DONTE!!!! You promised to fix everything in your brief presser, well THIS is how you BEGIN TO FIX STUFF. Not by changing drills. Not by firey rah rah speeches, but by overruling incompetent assistants. AND I would order Harrell to swap in Moss if Kedon keeps up playing like he is a deer in the headlights, that is until Jaxson dart is recovered, and not a moment later, thank you.
Anybody else see the Browns w Myles Garrett and Clowney at opposite DE’s today? Foreman and Drake at DE would be scary for opposing QB’s

Reactions: Kaptain Karl

JC SOXX

Aug 24, 2017
I would put him and Jackson in the middle of the line with 31 and 41 on the outside on pass plays.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
K Thibodeoux wasn’t K Thibodeoux out of the box either. My son pointed out to me yesterday that he didn’t get his first sack until they played us, 8 games into the season.

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
K Thibodeoux wasn’t K Thibodeoux out of the box either. My son pointed out to me yesterday that he didn’t get his first sack until they played us, 8 games into the season.
With all due respect that’s Fake News sir he had half a sack in week 4 and 2 sacks in week 5 and another against USC week 8 84DDDED0-F710-4E51-B158-99E065696158.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaptain Karl

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
With all due respect that’s Fake News sir he had half a sack in week 4 and 2 sacks in week 5 and another against USC week 8 View attachment 154511
Duly noted. I was going off something my son told me. He has an amazing memory for this kind of stuff so I don’t question him. But since I was too lazy to actually check it, I therefore own it, and no disrespect taken. Well done

Reactions: Pudly76