LA vax mandate question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltydawg

Sep 12, 2021
How strict is getting into USC game , hotels, & restaurants without a vax card?

Don’t want to start a political thread. We just would like to know these answers since we’re coming to the Arizona game, staying in LA, & are not vaccinated.

thanks

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
You will need a vaccination card or a test, they have booths checking and give out wristbands

uscfanatics

Aug 30, 2021
I had commented on this in another thread. When we entered the coliseum thru gate 23, they did not check for anything. No vax card, no ID, no proof of vaccination. Everyone in my group curiously observed others in the lines adjacent to us and it was the same.
I cannot speak to the hotels and restaurants however; didnt visit any.

Cheerkristy

Nov 5, 2019

Don’t want to start a political thread. We just would like to know these answers since we’re coming to the Arizona game, staying in LA, & are not vaccinated.

thanks
Not difficult. I would suggest parking on campus. It’s an easy checkpoint. Covid test or vaccination card and ID - you receive a wristband to walk to the Coliseum. Once there, if you have a wristband you aren’t rechecked.

Some said they don’t check at all, I went through gate 19 (I think) they were checking just not those with wristbands.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: gubo&palanka

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Tell that to the 16,000 people in the U.S. who have died from the jabs and the 100's of 1000's who have been messed up from them. I personally know people who have been messed up from a jab, young people who had ZERO business getting this stuff forced on them.
Tell that to the 700,000 people that have died from covid...this isn't a competition.

jiordone

Aug 24, 2017
lol source ?
ummm, simply go on the Vaers website, you know, where the side effects are reported by doctors, patients. Do some research, or keep on simply believing the media who chooses to hide this. Like I said, I know several people who have been messed up from these jabs, and these people had no reason to take this crap at all, they were young and healthy.

TheTrojanKnight

Aug 24, 2017
ummm, simply go on the Vaers website, you know, where the side effects are reported by doctors, patients. Do some research, or keep on simply believing the media who chooses to hide this. Like I said, I know several people who have been messed up from these jabs, and these people had no reason to take this crap at all, they were young and healthy.

Good day mate, want to keep this cordial so that this post doesn't get flamed. Just say that I've had Covid in January and I'm young and healthy and while I didn't need to go to the hospital or anything it was probably the worst flu I've ever had in my life. Didn't leave my room for like 3 days and didn't leave my house for like 5. Everytime I got up I would be on the verge of throwing up.

I've been fully vaccinated since mid-April and I've been perfectly fine. I'm currently set to receive a booster shot in a week. I really want to be able to take this mask off again and it'd be very helpful if people would just get the vaccine. It's free, it's not that big of a deal, and it's a lot better than having COVID. This isn't the world's biggest sample size but I know of at least 1000 people that have received the vaccine and all of them are perfectly fine. This doesn't need to be a political issue.

Have a great rest of your day.

TheTrojanKnight

Aug 24, 2017

thanks

Assuming LA's mandate is more or less the same as SF's mandate you definitely need proof of vaccination to eat indoors. You should still be able to eat outdoors. Idk how hotels work but considering they're indoors I'm guessing they'd require that too pretty strictly. Might be able to get away with a recent negative COVID test though. See other answers for the USC game. Indoor games you 100% need vaccination.

Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Gee, now if only there was an OT to carry this discussion. Here come the censorship and locks! 🔒🔒🔒🔒

1) Absolutely no political discussion will be permitted on this board moving forward. This is a USC Trojans sports message board and community.

We will delete any post that even marginally encroaches on that line.

Per...THE CRALL

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Assuming LA's mandate is more or less the same as SF's mandate you definitely need proof of vaccination to eat indoors. You should still be able to eat outdoors. Idk how hotels work but considering they're indoors I'm guessing they'd require that too pretty strictly. Might be able to get away with a recent negative COVID test though. See other answers for the USC game. Indoor games you 100% need vaccination.
Unless it’s a city thing, you shouldn’t need proof at a restaurant. I eat in LA County restaurants all the time with no requests for proof of vaccination.

The city of LA itself may be another story though.

Reactions: sctrojan2006

CrownoftheValley

Aug 24, 2017
Per CDC 6% of those COVID related deaths were from the virus only... the other 94% had an average of 2.9 comorbidities. Over 70% of all deaths are from people over 65. The vaccine doesn’t keep you from getting the virus or from spreading it. The vast majority of masks don’t do jack.

uscfanatics

Aug 30, 2021
To enter campus you get checked
We had walked on to campus fairly early, around 10am. We had to do the Trojan Check, but the people that were posted at the check-in lines did not even check for anything or ask us anything. They did mention wrist bands at the game, but we never received any. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Tod78

Aug 24, 2017
The Vaers website is self reported and non scientific. You have people saying they got the shot and then tripped and sprained an ankle.

TheGhostOfPeteCarroll

Nov 18, 2018
I had commented on this in another thread. When we entered the coliseum thru gate 23, they did not check for anything. No vax card, no ID, no proof of vaccination. Everyone in my group curiously observed others in the lines adjacent to us and it was the same.
I cannot speak to the hotels and restaurants however; didnt visit any.

We had the experience getting into the USC Utah game (yes, sadly I was there to watch that sh*t show). No one asked, no one checked. They did seem to at least attempt to enforce the mask mandate a little more at the last game but it seemed like 85-90% of the people in the stands were massless.

The wife and I went to a play in LA earlier this week and everyone was checked for vaccination cards and ID, it was strictly enforced.

Hard to say what the Coliseum will do moving forward.

Reactions: SCottland10

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Gee, now if only there was an OT to carry this discussion. Here come the censorship and locks! 🔒🔒🔒🔒

1) Absolutely no political discussion will be permitted on this board moving forward. This is a USC Trojans sports message board and community.

Per...THE CRALL
Asking about the protocols for entry into a football game is not political.

Last edited:

TheTrojanKnight

Aug 24, 2017
Unless it’s a city thing, you shouldn’t need proof at a restaurant. I eat in LA County restaurants all the time with no requests for proof of vaccination.

The city of LA itself may be another story though.
Idk how LAs mandate is I'm just saying if it's like SFs mandate (which only applies to SF itself) then they'll check vaccination status. SFs mandate seems to be stricter than LAs though.

TheTrojanKnight

Aug 24, 2017
We had the experience getting into the USC Utah game (yes, sadly I was there to watch that sh*t show). No one asked, no one checked. They did seem to at least attempt to enforce the mask mandate a little more at the last game but it seemed like 85-90% of the people in the stands were massless.

The wife and I went to a play in LA earlier this week and everyone was checked for vaccination cards and ID, it was strictly enforced.

Hard to say what the Coliseum will do moving forward.
You were at that game? Damn sorry you wasted your money to see that garbage 😔

Jay4usc

Jan 10, 2018
Tell that to the 16,000 people in the U.S. who have died from the jabs and the 100's of 1000's who have been messed up from them. I personally know people who have been messed up from a jab, young people who had ZERO business getting this stuff forced on them.
That’s unfortunate that you know people with side effects. I’ve yet to hear about any in my circle that are serious/severe ..how many do you know have died from the virus? It appears the benefits out weighs the side effects which is common practice in medicine. Even taking blood pressure meds have side effects such as postural hypotension causing many injuries and deaths from falling down which is a leading cause of death for the elderly.

Last edited:

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Of course Ji goes political. 16000 died from vaccinations ? Yea right. Still drinking the Kool Aid.
1. My body, my choice
2. I will not comply
3. Let's Go Bramdon
You forgot #4. No entry into Coliseum. ( thankfully)

Per...THE CRALL
Is n8tiv banned from the wearesc site on reddit ? Please take the nonsense there.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Suhweet! Is that where I can go to get all the latest on Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's swelling anatomy?

Saltydawg

Sep 12, 2021
Not difficult. I would suggest parking on campus. It’s an easy checkpoint. Covid test or vaccination card and ID - you receive a wristband to walk to the Coliseum. Once there, if you have a wristband you aren’t rechecked.

Some said they don’t check at all, I went through gate 19 (I think) they were checking just not those with wristbands.

Hope this

Saltydawg

Sep 12, 2021
I went ahead & got J/J for free yesterday , feel great, not saying it’s a flu shot but last vaccine I got was flu in 2001 & it was the last time I was ever that sick for 3-4 days.
Only reason I didn’t get since my immune system is insane I never get sick.

Def didnt wanna cause delays or distractions with our trip so got it
No big deal I def put worse than that in my body lol
The mandates are too much IMO tho
Fight on ✌🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts