LB Lorenzo McCaskill update. 👀

Trojan-Seij

Sep 13, 2021
He didn't take a visit but to my knowledge neither did Travis Dye, when he committed to USC.
Our main competition is Tennessee, no offer yet from Texas and LSU. If he was given a good NIL deal in Tennessee I think he goes there but if not, we might have a good chance. Dye is a California kid so I don't think he needs to visit USC again. Hopefully he had a good talk with the staff. The exposure he will get here will be very good for him. All eyes will be on USC next season. ✌️

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Our main competition is Tennessee, no offer yet from Texas and LSU. If he was given a good NIL deal in Tennessee I think he goes there but if not, we might have a good chance. Dye is a California kid so I don't think he needs to visit USC again. Hopefully he had a good talk with the staff. The exposure he will get here will be very good for him. All eyes will be on USC next season. ✌️
I'm not even sure USC offered Dye, either - at least not publicly (obviously they did). Now, with McCaskill. He did say that SC was showing him the most love, despite Tennessee offering him a public scholarship. Truth, is, he may go to Texas or to the Vols, despite that tweet about USC. We did get two linebackers recently; hopefully that didn't "scare" him away.

Trubb

Sep 3, 2021
I believe he changed his mind on the whole tomorrow commitment

Latest posts