Leach a no show at Bowl Media Event tonight in Tampa

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Arnett took his place for the Bowl contract signing and media event in Tampa. Bielema was there but no Leach.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Let's also talk about what a good demonstration of leadership it is to allow Arnett to participate as the face of the program, giving him some time doing what head coaches normally do. Preparing employees to take the next step in their career is good leadership, and many coaches aren't giving up the limelight to anyone else proactively.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Bowl contract signing? Never knew this was a thing.
The bowl is a legal entity so a contract has to be entered between the school and the bowl corporation. Sure Bracky Brett signed on behalf of State. But your right, it's a PR thing before the main event.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Arnett took his place for the Bowl contract signing and media event in Tampa. Bielema was there but no Leach.
I just heard from a buddy who chatted with a guy last night who seemed to be “in the know” of State sports. This guy said that Leach received some bad, potentially serious, medical news.

I sure hope it’s not true. But it would make sense.

MSF87

Sep 29, 2022
They had a contract signing and it didn't result in a physical altercation and someone being sent through the table?

Has wrestling lied to me?

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
They had a contract signing and it didn't result in a physical altercation and someone being sent through the table?

Has wrestling lied to me?

The Hogan-Andre Wrestlemania III signing may have been the best acting job either of those guys ever did:

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I just heard from a buddy who chatted with a guy last night who seemed to be “in the know” of State sports. This guy said that Leach received some bad, potentially serious, medical news.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Leach pass out at Churn and Spoon last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012

Yes, I heard the same thing but it was about a player that entered the portal with something seriously wrong with them. Ole Miss has been recruiting him very hard when he was on the sidelines during the Arkansas game. Supposedly, one of the guys doing the chains for first down was a mole for Ole Miss. He had an earpiece and was talking with Kiffen about the NIL Ole Miss was willing to pay. Kiffen wants him bad but now the deal may be off because of the medical news.

I think the it will become clear when he is finally picked up by a team. I hope the NIL covers the surgery and convolescence!

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

I hope not. His tobacco use makes a bad diagnosis a lot more likely as time passes.

Reactions: eckie1

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Leach pass out at Churn and Spoon last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
No, that was just because the mint chocolate chip was so good he couldn't slow down and had severe brain freeze.