Matayo w/ Coach Shaun Nua. 👀✌️

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017
If we can get these guys to start committing, this class will be epic. It might end up being loaded with some poly kids that can drop the hammer up front.

Reactions: Troy70 and SGVFlip

qqqqqqqman

Aug 24, 2017
If we can get these guys to start committing, this class will be epic. It might end up being loaded with some poly kids that can drop the hammer up front.

Unfortunately for ‘SC, as the likely leader, his dad says Matayo is old school and wants to go through all the visits and options……including all the big recruiters like Ohio St., Bama, Clemson, Oregon, etc…..before making his decision. Sounds like we’re 9-10 months from this one 🙁

Reactions: Tamatoa916

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017
Unfortunately for ‘SC, as the likely leader, his dad says Matayo is old school and wants to go through all the visits and options……including all the big recruiters like Ohio St., Bama, Clemson, Oregon, etc…..before making his decision. Sounds like we’re 9-10 months from this one 🙁

Totally get it. It’s a huge decision. Hoping it all falls into place. 🙌🏽🙌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
Actually this would might be a great thing, we just need CLR to dominate the PAC win the New Year’s Day bowl and he will see we are back on track to contend for NC’s! No need to go to Alabama or OSUfor that!
Fight On!

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Monsta! I love it!

It’s waaay early peeps, but a heads-up; my two grandsons are 1/2 Poly (Samoan/Tongan), agile, athletic and huge for their ages.

Latest physicals:

8-yr old : 97% percentile height, 95% weight

4-yr old: 98% height, 99% weight.

Oh, both are also involved in multiple sports year round and both are training in taekwondo.

Maranello

Sep 4, 2021
Get it done, Coach Nua!!! Shaka brah!!

Was a little worried about Poly recruiting when So'oto left but Nua should pick things up w/o missing a beat!

Reactions: troypwr

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Get it done, Coach Nua!!! Shaka brah!!

Was a little worried about Poly recruiting when So'oto left but Nua should pick things up w/o missing a beat!
Totally agree. Nua looks legit, no nonsense just like Coach Pola(malu) when he was here. When Reggie was a Freshman he took a big hit and was on the ground for a little bit on HJF. Coach Pola road his arse hard when he finally got up.

Last edited:

Maranello

Sep 4, 2021
Totally agree. Nua looks legit, no nonsense just like Coach Pola(malu) when he was here. When Reggie was a Freshman he took a big hit and was on the ground for a little bit on HJF. Coach Pola road his arse hard when he finally got up.
I never realized how tight Coach Polamalu was with Norm Chow. At the 2012 season opener in the Coli against UH 'Bows, I remember watching those 2 chat onfield during the pregame for 10-15 min., looked like best buds catching up with each other. I knew they both coached on staff during CPC's early years and that Norm Chow also had Poly blood (part-Hawaiian) but never realized those 2 were that tight. Of course, CKP had the first laugh when on the very first offensive play from scrimmage for that season (fairly short pass in the flat to Marqise from Barks), Marqise absolutely faked the corner out of his jockstrap and took it 80 yards to the house. Only thing I didn't like though about either CKP's or CNC's career were their stints at fUgly-- :D.

Reactions: troypwr

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
I never realized how tight Coach Polamalu was with Norm Chow. At the 2012 season opener in the Coli against UH 'Bows, I remember watching those 2 chat onfield during the pregame for 10-15 min., looked like best buds catching up with each other. I knew they both coached on staff during CPC's early years and that Norm Chow also had Poly blood (part-Hawaiian) but never realized those 2 were that tight. Of course, CKP had the first laugh when on the very first offensive play from scrimmage for that season (fairly short pass in the flat to Marqise from Barks), Marqise absolutely faked the corner out of his jockstrap and took it 80 yards to the house. Only thing I didn't like though about either CKP's or CNC's career were their stints at fUgly-- :D.
No doubt Pete's early staff was tight. Those dudes rode a huge wave of success. What I always found funny is that the gutties expected our staff to somehow work miracles with their culture and roster. Puhlease! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Maranello

Latest posts