Mizzou Beats UPig

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Pittman punted from midfield with 2:50 left.

He wanted Missouri bowl eligible too.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Simply the SEC getting Mizzou bowl eligible.
Very possible. If you look at Missouri’s schedule they were a decent team who lost a bunch of games by close scores. If you put them in the pac 12 or big 12 they would be very competitive.

drink is kind of a douchebag though

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
drink is kind of a douchebag though
My feelings every time I see him with that smirk on his face on the sidelines:

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
MO was a mistake pick by the SEC. I still feel that way. Would have preferred we tap into NC for one of their schools. Or VA.
The whole super conference realignment sucks. The original big eight schools should have stuck together. The big ten doesn’t need California schools. money ruins everything amateur.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The whole super conference realignment sucks. The original big eight schools should have stuck together. The big ten doesn’t need California schools. money ruins everything amateur.
I can understand UVA, NC & NC State being reluctant but I wonder how hard a push we made for VA Tech? But yea, some of the schit's getting crazy with distances between schools IMO. Would prefer more regionalized where the schools are closer together sharing more commonalities.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Money money money, it’s why we have sec officials who should be serving time in San Quentin. Their head sets probably connect to sports books in Las Vegas.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012

How many of those 6 got Mizzou bowl eligible? The SEC is all about enrichment and so are the programs. Arkansas gets more money if Mizzou becomes bowl eligible otherwise that bowl slot and money goes to another conference. I'm ok with it because I didn't care who won.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
How many of those 6 got Mizzou bowl eligible? The SEC is all about enrichment and so are the programs. Arkansas gets more money if Mizzou becomes bowl eligible otherwise that bowl slot and money goes to another conference. I'm ok with it because I didn't care who won.
So how does that work? Do they have a Zoom call on Sunday to lay out the plan and then both teams convene at an undisclosed location all week to work through the script? Or does some grad student from Vandy program it in and have some guy from Birmingham patched in to the coaches and refs on Saturday to execute?

And who decided to leave LSU and Vanderbilt out this week? Is that Sankey‘s call? Do the schools have any input?

I have to admit its intriguing but its hard to wrap the mind around the execution.

Last edited:

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
So how does that work? Do they have a Zoom call on Sunday to lay out the plan and then both teams convene at an undisclosed location all week to work through the script? Or does some grad student from Vandy program it in and have some guy from Birmingham patched in to the coaches and refs on Saturday to execute?

And who decided to leave LSU and Vanderbilt out this week? Is that Sankey‘s call? Do the schools have any input?

I have to admit its intriguing but its hard to wrap the mind around the execution.
Just watch the officials and you will understand. You must be new to this.