More Than Just Another Game

Pooh Bah

Sep 7, 2021
SC has to show tomorrow they're not damaged goods. They gotta show their next coach they are worth the risk. The job has promise. Not rebuilding, but hitting the ground running gig

Last edited:

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Don't know about hitting the ground running but certainly better than most programs, with this roster.

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
The real question will be how both the players AND assistant coaches respond to Donte. Will you see a more disciplined team? We will get the answer to other poster’s theory that Harrell‘s offense was handcuffed to Helton’s conservative ways. in Short, will you see a different offense especially in the red zone? Will special teams fix their punt returns woes pertaining to field position? These were the issues Donte identified in his presser. And how will Donte respond? Will he truly enforce discipline? Lastly, I don’t know if it will apply, but I personally want to see if Donte can do in game or make half time adjustments with his coaches! Lots to watch and see that will make the game exciting to watch!
Fight On!

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
WSU is not very good it’s just another PAC 12 mismatch to me. Now the ND, ASU, UCLA and BYU games!!!😳 That’s when you have to showout, if they beat WSU and get smoked by UCLA that’s gonna sting. USC should demolish The Cougars that’s a team made up of mostly 3 star players there is a massive talent advantage for the good guys. Stanford at least recruits close to USC standards and has a history of beating USC. WSU does not.

Pooh Bah

Sep 7, 2021
WSU is not very good it’s just another PAC 12 mismatch to me. Now the ND, ASU, UCLA and BYU games!!!😳 That’s when you have to showout, if they beat WSU and get smoked by UCLA that’s gonna sting. USC should demolish The Cougars that’s a team made up of mostly 3 star players there is a massive talent advantage for the good guys. Stanford at least recruits close to USC standards and has a history of beating USC. WSU does not.
Gotta treat Wazzu like they are Wazzu, tomorrow.

All I want is a convincing win to keep player’s moral up and show the Nation it was Clay and not the program as a whole.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Supposedly, Stanford wasn’t very good either.

Reactions: DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
I think we are going to see the team play their heart out for Donte.

That said, I don’t think the game will have a huge impact on prospective HC’s. Some maybe, but not a huge impact. I think they already see where the talent level is and what they would have to work with.

But I could be wrong.

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
SC has to show tomorrow they're not damaged goods. They gotta show their next coach they are worth the risk. The job has promise. Not rebuilding, but hitting the ground running gig
I sure as heck hope so. I greatly fear déjà vu and that we'll hit the ground passing.

Get 'er done, Donte. Put your arm around GH and whisper in his ear, "POUND THE ROCK!!!!"