Morgan Petty's message to husband Phil

LCD

Joined Jun 1, 1998
Jan 20, 2022
To my sweet husband and the father to our precious babies. Never did I imagine going to the hospital and not bringing you home, never could I imagine a heart could hurt this bad.
We were about to start a new beginning and create so many more memories together. We still had so much to do and I don’t know why you had to leave us so soon. They always say God needed you more but it’s hard to fathom that because I needed you and Sage and McCoy needed their daddy.
To think of all the firsts that will be missed with you all the memories that I’ll have make alone it’s not fair. As I sit here and read all the tributes made to the love of my life it makes me so proud and honored to have you as my husband. I will continue to instill the qualities that I watched you teach our babies and make sure that they carry on what you left behind. I will make sure our kids remember everything about you and I will share with our grandchildren just how great their grandpa was. You were my everything, my heart and my soul.
To honor you and your legacy the kids and I wanted to start the Phil Petty Scholarship foundation. I will make sure that we continue to live and carry on the legacy of Phil Petty
I love you P2 always and forever and there will never be a day you won’t be by side and in my heart. Love you to the moon and back to the dirt. Until I get to feel your soft arms around me!

Screenshot_20220723-124921_Facebook.jpg

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
Their dad would have given them a warrior’s heart. I look forward to great things from the younger Petty folks & mom right there to beat the drum for them

celebrate the memories & get back to making new ones .

love

IOPGCock

Jan 30, 2022
This was hard to read. I’m married for a second time and only because my life didn’t exist until the exact moment I first met my wife. It was a thunderbolt moment and my life is divided between muddling through before that moment and being whole after. I’ve unfortunately thought a lot these last two years about losing my best friend, my business partner, the love of my entire life.

Mrs. Petty’s heart wrenching but perfect words makes me doubt I could survive what she’s enduring. These last two years have left me quite jaded, so I can’t understand why 14’s untimely passing and this message from Mrs. Petty are hitting me as hard as if they were my own family. But it is and I’m at a loss, this hurts for some reason. And I feel so deeply for the family…more much more than makes sense to me.

Latest posts