No more espn on slingtv?

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
Yes to local channels. Tons more. And I prefer YouTube TV to sling or fubu? as it seems to stream much better. I cast from my computer to my tv.

Reactions: sctrojan2006

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Dish dropped the entire Disney package which includes ALL ESPN networks, ACC network, SEC network, Longhorn network, ABC, and a few others. They knew it was coming and didn't tell customers until this AM. They may end up working things out by tomorrow but regardless, I hope this kills them permanently.

Reactions: SoCalN8tiv

sctrojan2006

Aug 24, 2017
Yes to local channels. Tons more. And I prefer YouTube TV to sling or fubu? as it seems to stream much better. I cast from my computer to my tv.
I am currently using Hulu, but will look to compare with YouTube TV.

Who's High Pitch?

Sep 13, 2017
YouTube TV doesn't have ktla channel 5, if that matters. Otherwise it has most of what you need to watch football (except pac12n).

For fuboTV, the basic tier package doesn't have Pac12 Network, only Pac12 "insider" which doesn't stream games. Just interview shows and such. I made the mistake of getting the free trial to the lowest tier. Turns out that to watch the actual Pac12 Network channel where the games are played, i had to get the highest tier which is like $90 (which doesn't matter for the free trial but something to consider if you are thinking of subscribing).

3rd Slide

Aug 24, 2017
YouTube TV doesn't have ktla channel 5, if that matters. Otherwise it has most of what you need to watch football (except pac12n).

For fuboTV, the basic tier package doesn't have Pac12 Network, only Pac12 "insider" which doesn't stream games. Just interview shows and such. I made the mistake of getting the free trial to the lowest tier. Turns out that to watch the actual Pac12 Network channel where the games are played, i had to get the highest tier which is like $90 (which doesn't matter for the free trial but something to consider if you are thinking of subscribing).
Good intel, thanks.

I am currently using Hulu, but will look to compare with YouTube TV.
Does Hulu include ESPN? Or just ESPN+?

And to make sure I didn’t get it wrong, does ESPN+ include ESPN or just the peripheral ESPN channels?

sctrojan2006

Aug 24, 2017
Good intel, thanks.

Does Hulu include ESPN? Or just ESPN+?

And to make sure I didn’t get it wrong, does ESPN+ include ESPN or just the peripheral ESPN channels?
I believe it is ESPN+, but I honestly do not know the difference between ESPN and ESPN+