Notre Dame

JayBird23

Nov 17, 2018
Notre Dame looks awful this year. There is a reasonably good chance it will be on a three-game losing streak when USC visits on Oct. 23. This Saturday Notre Dame is at Wisconsin. After that it has Cincinnati at home and then visits Virginia Tech. However, today Notre Dame is ranked #12 and is 3-0.

Reactions: BESCFAN

nvargas

Aug 24, 2017
Honestly, a weird season. Normal powerhouses (Clemson/tOSU/ND/Choklohoma) all look suspect and beatable. QB Ugli at Clemson looks horrid. Not sure all these teams will remain weak, or if they'll wake up eventually.

Haven't watched any ND fb this season and not sure if their problems can get fixed. In years past, they've always had strong OL/DL and a decent QB that was mobile. Not sure what they have this year and what they're missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaFireMedic

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
After watching the week 1 matchup between ND and FSU, I thought wow, FSU has vastly improved. After week 2, I thought nah, FSU still sucks and ND is way overrated. I hope ND sucks for eternity going forward.

nvargas

Aug 24, 2017
After watching the week 1 matchup between ND and FSU, I thought wow, FSU has vastly improved. After week 2, I thought nah, FSU still sucks and ND is way overrated. I hope ND sucks for eternity going forward.
yeah, tuff to make much sense of anything after week 1 or 2. UCLA were world-beaters after week 2. It takes time to make a more meaningful assessment. For SC, we're all acutely aware of our deficiencies...so there's more certainty there.

Georgetirebiter IV

Aug 26, 2017
Honestly, a weird season. Normal powerhouses (Clemson/tOSU/ND/Choklohoma) all look suspect and beatable. QB Ugli at Clemson looks horrid. Not sure all these teams will stay weak, or if they'll wake up.

Haven't watched any ND fb this season and not sure if their problems can get fixed. In years past, they've always had strong OL/DL and a decent QB that was mobile. Not sure what they have this year and what they're missing.
Normal powerhouse Clemson?? I think of them has a Dabo powerhouse. They did win a National Championship in 1981 pre Dabo.

nvargas

Aug 24, 2017
Normal powerhouse Clemson?? I think of them has a Dabo powerhouse. They did win a National Championship in 1981 pre Dabo.
I don't go as far back as you GTB4, just saying w/in the last decade or so. Clemson is pretty much the only thing that kept Saban from winning the natty every single year... :)

Last edited:

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
Please. please don't let the Domers lose so much that they axe Kelly, cuz that would be bad for us, know what I mean?

Ojaitrojan

Mar 1, 2019
Every year I root for ND to lose every game, and I also hope they're undefeated when we play them just to watch them cry when we win.

JayBird23

Nov 17, 2018
Every year I root for ND to lose every game, and I also hope they're undefeated when we play them just to watch them cry when we win.
Notre Dame is on its own—I can’t help them. I can, however, bet against them this Saturday at Wisconsin. I really think it’s a blowout.

• Haha
Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

Latest posts