Now What?

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
I like Donte but interim head coaches rarely get the nod. Losing to the Beavers at home for the first time in 60 years is a tough pill to swallow. I'd like to land a diamond in the rough like Pete Carroll turned out to be 20 years ago, but that was lightning in a bottle. I hate to write off this season performance wise. Sad to say but an overhaul of the administration may be the only way.

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
I like Donte but interim head coaches rarely get the nod. Losing to the Beavers at home for the first time in 60 years is a tough pill to swallow. I'd like to land a diamond in the rough like Pete Carroll turned out to be 20 years ago, but that was lightning in a bottle. I hate to write off this season performance wise. Sad to say but an overhaul of the administration may be the only way.
It's best to write it off in regards to this season. And the administration has already been overhauled. We just need a new head coach, a new direction, and time to rebuild. Since we're very much behind other programs.

Last edited:

29RBs

Sep 28, 2019
As a fan since the early 70’s who witnessed greatness during the McKay and Robinson ONE era’s as well as being an alumnus of this university, i really think it‘s time to clean house and start fresh with new leadership and a competent plan.

What we see currently on the field is NOT USC football.

Last edited: