One more thing about Dart. We may keep him THREE more years!

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
Why? Because of the new deals players can make with media. Dart, his NAME alone, then his central casting looks! Tall, movie star handsome, lione haired swaggering swashbuckler with a pirate patch over his right eye. Why in La La land he'll be a freaking multimilionare while still in college, so why not stay and have more USC fun his full four years?

jpsocal65

Aug 24, 2017
Why? Because of the new deals players can make with media. Dart, his NAME alone, then his looks! Tall, lione haired swaggering swashbuckler with a piratee patch over his right eye. Why in La La land he'll be a multimilionare while still in college, so why not stay and have more USC fun his full four years?
I doubt it. He’s a down to earth kid from a small town in Utah. He hunts and fishes with his dad. I don’t think he is the Matt Leinart type of dude. I think he will stick to his business and go to the league if and when he is ready.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I doubt it. He’s a down to earth kid from a small town in Utah. He hunts and fishes with his dad. I don’t think he is the Matt Leinart type of dude. I think he will stick to his business and go to the league if and when he is ready.
Why risk injury?

Reactions: qqqqqqqman

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
Funny you should mention Leinart. That was one more reason why I thought Dart just may stay for the pure fun of it all, already rich from his media deals, why rush into the no fun league? Krish Richard once told me in HH that the league's definitely not for everybody, funwise. Collge football is a hoot and a party full of lavish fun, especially if you are winning, and I am sure Jaxson has his eye already focused on a Heisman. He'll be the Elvis of college football in the exact right venue! He might even end up rich enough while still in college to buy his own pro football team, lol! Wouldn't THAT be a hoot? And what about how such would effect RECRUITING!!!! LORDY!

Last edited:

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Why? Because of the new deals players can make with media. Dart, his NAME alone, then his central casting looks! Tall, movie star handsome, lione haired swaggering swashbuckler with a pirate patch over his right eye. Why in La La land he'll be a freaking multimilionare while still in college, so why not stay and have more USC fun his full four years?
NIL will not come close to what he can get in the NFL if he’s projected as top 5 draft choice.

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
Well he'd ALREADY be in SUPERSTAR PARASDISE here, having to beat off the lucious groupies with a baseball bat. It ought to be very ELVIS like, the way it looks now. Y'know there is much to be said for the value of PURE FUN against the physical value of a huge stack of dollars, that will ALWAYS be there for some football Elvis anyway, right? Sieze the moment! Shock the world!

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Well he'd ALREADY be in SUPERSTAR PARASDISE here, having to beat off the groupies with a baseball bat. It ought to ber very E
There is something to be said for being the “Big Man on campus”.

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah and the No FUN LEAGUE is not a bowl of freaking cherries either, but rather a darkly serious JOB as opposed to the football freaking heaven college promises a rising Elvis. I've never seen anything like Dart before, not even Darnold. Why Darnold even sort of rejected the star charisma due him. He wasn't into being an Elvis. But Jaxson Dart drips with charisma and such charisma attracts money like nobody's bloody business. Huge money RUSHES TOWARDA such Charisma. Dart can call his shots. He's got the IT factor. ENORMOUS potential. Who wouldn't love to be his agent just now?

denali15

Aug 28, 2017
I can't imagine anyone whose dream is FB staying in college one more minute than necessary. Better coaching in the League, more money, getting to the second contract faster, better competition...

Matt L is the bad example that keeps being trotted out. He staying an extra year, in part, because he was injured and not ready, and he didn't have an NFL arm. Hard to think of any other examples of NFL-ready folks that stayed? There are more examples of guys that weren't ready but bailed for the League anyway.

I was an accounting major. If I had an offer from a big-time firm, I wouldn't have even thought about staying another year. That's like saying you want to stay in HS an extra year, as the Big Man on Campus.

Reactions: Pudly76

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
I am, alas, your exact opposite on this issue. I see everything completely differently. Life is NOT just about bucks. It's about FUNNNNNNNNNN! You cannot buy true fun to save your freaking ***. It is GOD's grace. That's what it is. As the Lord once said. "Lay not up your treasures on earth, where the moth may corrupt or the thief break through and steal, but rather lay up your treasure IN HEAVEN, where the moth might not corrupt nor the thief break through and steal." I go with that. myself. lol!

Last edited:

JayBird23

Nov 17, 2018
Very special kid! Between him and Donte USC jumped back into the National spotlight in one week.

eftzoons

Sep 12, 2021
And JUST at the right time, concerning NIL deals, which the scribes ain't even disussing. Why? You'd think it would be THE hot ticket just now.

jpsocal65

Aug 24, 2017
Funny you should mention Leinart. That was one more reason why I thought Dart just may stay for the pure fun of it all, already rich from his media deals, why rush into the no fun league? Krish Richard once told me in HH that the league's definitely not for everybody, funwise. Collge football is a hoot and a party full of lavish fun, especially if you are winning, and I am sure Jaxson has his eye already focused on a Heisman. He'll be the Elvis of college football in the exact right venue! He might even end up rich enough while still in college to buy his own pro football team, lol! Wouldn't THAT be a hoot? And what about how such would effect RECRUITING!!!! LORDY!
College football at SC was fun then, now not so much. Why risk injury and miss out on the millions in the signing bonus alone. Elvis of CFB? Because of one game?! You’re an idiot

jpsocal65

Aug 24, 2017
I am, alas, your exact opposite on this issue. I see everything completely differently. Life is NOT just about bucks. It's about FUNNNNNNNNNN! You cannot buy true fun to save your freaking ***. It is GOD's grace. That's what it is. As the Lord once said. "Lay not up your treasures on earth, where the moth may corrupt or the thief break through and steal, but rather lay up your treasure IN HEAVEN, where the moth might not corrupt nor the thief break through and steal." I go with that. myself. lol!
You drinking? Another incoherent rant. Go to a meeting jerk off

Reactions: Steve From Florida

Steve From Florida

Dec 11, 2018
You drinking? Another incoherent rant. Go to a meeting jerk off
This is his schtick. Multiple paragraphs about THE THING or SORCEROR ED O (all caps as he likes to do). He apparently has been banned from TOS which means he wants to give us his crap in abundance. His MO is to start a bunch of threads that start out with something then end up devolving into multiple paragraph threads about something else. He is either an ignore or boot from here.

Reactions: jpsocal65

ICEnEC

Aug 27, 2017
Since he is already drawing comparisons to Darnold let’s look at it this way. One more year in college, or a Top 5 draft pick to the Pro’s??? Yeah, nothing to even think about there.

denali15

Aug 28, 2017

What's fun about not fulfilling your lifelong dream? Would you also stay an extra year in HS for the "fun?" Isn't the trend now to leave HS early?

Unless you see helping your college as a mission, like Barkley, or aren't really an NFL QB, like Matt L, don't you want to get on with life, get that next contract, test yourself against the best, get pro-level coaching? Nothing biblical about staying in school and not using your God-given talents to the upmost.

Latest posts