One thing I hugely like about Donte. He is a D minded coach.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
I have no idea what "they" think about Orlando. The point I was addressing is the idea that "it would have seemed weird for him to NOT be named interim" because he was already the assistant HC. But he wasn't. There IS a difference between that and associate. When you throw in the hierarchical dynamics, pay structure, and relative job experience.....I wouldn't have found it weird for him not to be named interim. And that isn't an endorsement of the other useful idiots who coordinate stuff.

And I will be clear....I don't care who got named or why and I will remain unbothered whomever gets the permanent job, and that includes Donte. Good for him if he does. At this point, it sure looks like he does a lot of things right and has nothing but upward potential.
The dynamics of it, are simple. Either they value Todd Orlando less than they do Donte, or they believe it’s more important for Orlando to fix his defense. Because right now, he’s failing, miserably.

It was always going to be one of them, and all I know if it had been Todd Orlando, you wouldn’t have heard a word from me. I was told over a year ago that if it happened during the season, it would be one of them.

One last thing, I just remembered a precedent for this situation. It’s been nagging at me and now I remember. In 2007 when Bobby Petrino slunk off to wherever he sunk to, the Falcons had to name an interim Coach. Instead of naming their idiot OC Hue Jackson or promising DC Mike Zimmer interim, they called on DB coach Emmit Thomas instead.

Now I’m absolutely not comparing Donte to Emmitt Thomas, one of the greatest players, and greatest men ever to play the game, but still…………

Last edited:

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Look because of left wing indoctrination blacks either dont even know rhat their statements are racist or think that they are socially accpetable.
Trojanfirehorsesass is once again trolling.

it's yet another example or when the demand for racism exceeds the supply.

Donte is a talented young coach, he will be very successfu. Making him permanent HC in this current environment is bridge too far. We need an established program builder or somebody that worked under a program builder with a track record of results-

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Look becuae of left wing i dictirnatiin bkacks either dint even kniw rhat their statements are racist or thinknthat they are socially accpetable.
Trojanfirehorsesass is once again trolling.

it's yet another example or when the demand for racism exceeds the supply.

Donte is a talented young coach, he will be very successfu. Making him permanent HC in this current environment is bridge too far. We need an established program builder or somebody that worked under a program builder with a track record of results-

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
There is only one definition of racism despite the lefts wish to redefine the term. A person is a racist if they make a statement that one race is superior to another. Thats all a racist statement is. To say for example that i think obama care sux is not a racist statement because i made no disparaging statement about the man. , just his legislation. To diagree with a person of another race is not is to be racist . It is also not racist to say that there are physical and intellectual differences between the races, because there are . And to say there are not or make rationalizations to explain those differences is to be intellectually dishonest in order to protect ones feelings. I will address iq and standardized resting and athletics another day. See if i use a derogatory term to desceibe a black,, or i or a Jew or an Italian , or ann Irishman, and we all know those terms are, they are not racist or bigoted. They are slang insults, but they aren't racist or bigoted. They arent nice, and they shouldnt be used because they are hurtful but they are not racist or bigoted .

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
There is only one definition of racism despite the lefts wish to redefine the term. A person is a racist if they make a statement that one race is superior to another. Thats all a racist statement is. To say for example that i think obama care sux is not a racist statement because i made no disparaging statement about the man. , just his legislation. To diagree with a person of another race is not is to be racist . It is also not racist to say that there are physical and intellectual differences between the races, because there are . And to say there are not or make rationalizations to explain those differences is to be intellectually dishonest in order to protect ones feelings. I will address iq and standardized resting and athletics another day.
Isn’t that straight out of Himmler’s writings?

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Don’t take this the wrong way, but you don’t know what real racism is….Im talking deep South racism.
Trust me, that stuff you’re talking about goes the other way too. I went to an all white school, we went into all black neighborhoods in basketball….it wasn’t pleasant. Threats, racial slurs. Whatever. It is what it is, some folks are like that. Doesn’t mean all are. I certainly didn’t think every black person was racist because a couple were. They were just words to me. Still are.

The problem here is that those on the Left consistently toss that racism slur around when they don’t like the trajectory of the conversation….or run out of ammo to debate the point. That’s what irks some of us. It such a weak play.
The term Racist used to have a very serious implications, now it’s just pejorative for someone you disagree with.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but after your last tirade, I don‘t really have much interest in discussing much with you. With all due respect

Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Another fav of the left. Calling people nazis.. when in fact that is projection and you are the nazi. Whan all else fails disoarage your opponent by calling them a racist nazi. Then you Sol Alinsky

Last edited:

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Prepare yourself Pudley when i delve into IQ. Yer probably gonna need psycho therapy for a long time because i pull no punches on the topic. Im like Trump. I say the things that many believe but are afraid to express. Let me give you a little taste. Afro American is no more a racial description than the terms Italian American or Irish American. It refers to national origins, not race. Tell me what do think sub Saharan Africans call themselves in Africa? They dont call themselves Afro American, and they dont call themsleves colored and they dont call themselves black. They call themselves Negros , and that word is not racist. Becuse if it were then explain the use of the word in The United Negro College Fund.

Last edited:

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
As long as there is affirmative action then racism and politics are inextricably and unavoidably linked to every discussion on pretty much everything especially on issues of hiring and firing and acceptance at schools.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Prepare yourself Pudley when i delve into IQ. Yer probably gonna need psycho therapy for a long time because i pull no punches on the topic. Im like Trump. I say the things that many believe but are afraid to express. Let me give you a little taste. Afro American is no more a racial description than the terms Italian American or Irish American. It refers to national origins, not race. Tell me what do think sub Saharan Africans call themselves in Africa? They dont call themselves Afro American, and they dont call themsleves colored and they dont call themselves black. They call themselves Negros , and that word is not racist. Becuse if it were then explain the use of the word in The United Negro College Fund.
First off, Afro depicts region, not nationality. I’d guess euro would be an analogy. But it has nothing to do with your previous statements.

I ask you again, is it from Herr Himmler?

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Don’t take this the wrong way, but you don’t know what real racism is….Im talking deep South racism.
Trust me, that stuff you’re talking about goes the other way too. I went to an all white school, we went into all black neighborhoods in basketball….it wasn’t pleasant. Threats, racial slurs. Whatever. It is what it is, some folks are like that. Doesn’t mean all are. I certainly didn’t think every black person was racist because a couple were. They were just words to me. Still are.

The problem here is that those on the Left consistently toss that racism slur around when they don’t like the trajectory of the conversation….or run out of ammo to debate the point. That’s what irks some of us. It such a weak play.
The term Racist used to have a very serious implications, now it’s just pejorative for someone you disagree with.
Did you just both sides racism...lol

Don't need to be a lefty to point out a racist. History tells us whos been actively racist, in this country, racism is more than just words. Only one group did everything they could to make that clear before they were forced to change. Lets not play games. In either case, racism isn't a slur any fool or racist that thinks that it is. Instead of looking at themselves as a human beings, should get their head checked.

It's crazy, that anyone with a brain could with a straight face, look at history and say black people were racist or equally racist. Such a comment should denote mental illness.

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
First off, Afro depicts region, not nationality. I’d guess euro would be an analogy. But it has nothing to do with your previous statements.

I ask you again, is it from Herr Himmler?
Question do you think afro american is a descriptive of a race

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
It’s pretty much boiler plate Eugenics, and Himmler was a devotee. Not certain if he actually wrote it, and far be it for me to put words in his mouth. There’s enough of that going around.

Pudly, what city did you live in OC when you were a kid. I’m trying to figure out if I might have struck you out in Little League

Last edited:
Reactions: Pudly76

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
lol….not surprising.
I’m serious, why would I want to engage with you?
After our polite dialogue yesterday, I thought ok, I may have misjudged him.
But you continue to put words in my mouth, and just pull what you think I mean out of your,….whatever, and then launch into some wild tirade about white supremacy and other BS.

I’m just not up for it. It’s coma inducing

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Question do you think afro american is a descriptive of a race
No more than euro or asian. Are South Africans “afro”? Rhodesians? Don’t they have multi racial/cultural populations?

So tell me, while you keep moving the goal posts, was that statement from Heinrich Himmler?

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
It’s pretty much boiler plate Eugenics, and Himmler was a devotee. Not certain if he actually wrote it, and far be it for me to put words in his mouth.
See what I mean Blam? sometimes I think I'm on Tigerdroppings. In one of their finest flare ups. Dude just said racial difference exist on a intellectual level....wtf that's right out of pseudoscience. That prick Francis Galton would be proud. Another flaming racist.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
See what I mean Blam? sometimes I think I'm on Tigerdroppings. In one of their finest flare ups. Dude just said racial difference exist on a intellectual level....wtf that's right out of pseudoscience. That prick Francis Galton would be proud. Another flaming racist.
It's incredible to me that you don't see the troll for what he is. Why people engage with or give any legitimacy to such a person is bizarre. Do NOT use this poster as some sort of representative of anything or anyone other than troll nation.

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
No more than euro or asian. Are South Africans “afro”? Rhodesians? Don’t they have multi racial/cultural populations?

So tell me, while you keep moving the goal posts, was that statement from Heinrich Himmler?
The point is afro ameircan does not define a persons race. There are caucasians form africa who live in America who are afro american . So the term does not decsribe the race of the person. Rather it describes their national origin and current nationality

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
The point is afro ameircan does not define a persons race. There are caucasians form africa who live in America who are afro american . So the term does not decsribe the race of the person. Rather it describes their national origin and current nationality
No the question was if you were using Himmler’s writings or if you came up with it yourself…. It’s so close as to make a reasonable person wonder if it was plagiarized?

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Caucasian Rhodesians refer to themselevs as Caucasians when referring tontheir race, and Rhodesian when referring to their nationality. Conversely , blacks from Rhodesian refer to themselves as Negros when referring to their race and Rhodesian when referring to their nationality. Just as Ameicans who are Caucasians refer to trmeselves as Caucasian when referring to their race. Blacks in America refer to themselves incorrectly as afro americans when referring to their race rather than black, colored or Negro .on application sunder the listbfor race the term afro american appears. Afro american is not a race

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
No the question was if you were using Himmler’s writings or if you came up with it yourself…. It’s so close as to make a reasonable person wonder if it was plagiarized?
He's sleeps with Mein Kampf under his pillow. My grandpa would loved to have met him in a backalley after WW2.

Reactions: Pudly76

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
It's incredible to me that you don't see the troll for what he is. Why people engage with or give any legitimacy to such a person is bizarre. Do NOT use this poster as some sort of representative of anything or anyone other than troll nation.
So i guess you dont accept iq test results. Iq test are biased. Math is biased. What other rationalizations you prepared to make. Do you believe there are physical differences between fhe races?if there are no intellectual differences then why the need for affirmative action?

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Caucasian Rhodesians refer to themselevs as Caucasians when referring tontheir race, and Rhodesian when referring to their nationality. Conversely , blacks from Rhodesian refer to themselves as Negros when referring to their race and Rhodesian when referring to their nationality. Just as Ameicans who are Caucasians refer to trmeselves as Caucasian when referring to their race. Blacks in America refer to themselves incorrectly as afro americans when referring to their race rather than black, colored or Negro .on application sunder the listbfor race the term afro american appears. Afro american is not a race
This is a stupid semantic topic that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. People have a right to call themselves as they wish, and you can’t lord over them because you want to.

Back to Himmler’s writings, they’re the basis for you long winded diatribes, right?

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
This is a stupid semantic topic that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. People have a right to call themselves as they wish, and you can’t lord over them because you want to.

Back to Himmler’s writings, they’re the basis for you long winded diatribes, right?
What you really want to call yourself is Caucasian. But ya cant. Sorry. Lol. Typical left winger. You can be whatever gu wanna be when u wake up in the morning. Is that how a guy like you gets into the girls locker room . You tell then that today yu identify as a girl? So tell me in the last 75 years blacks have gone from calling themselves Negros, to Colored, to Black to now afro american. Any ideas of what they will be calling themselves in the next few years?

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017

The truth to you is always stupid when it destroys your argument.

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
All tell ya more truth. Right from Harvard. The left wing bastion. And a more racist place i have never seen. In order to keep asians out they set up quotas . Their incoming class broke down this way based on quotas established. Caucasian 50 per cent, black 25 per cent, asian 12 per cent , hispanic 13 per cent. Numbers rounded. Per Harvard can you guess what the percentages would be with no affirmative action? Asians 65 per cent , caucasians 34 per cent hiapanics less than 1 per cent and blacks less than 1/4 per cent. So based on merit alone blacks would make up less than 1/4 per cent of Harvard's freshman class. And you maintain there are no intellectual differences between the races. Affirmative action is the only way intellectually unqualified people can gain entrance into schools. And those are harvards own numbers

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Just answer the question.

Do your rantings come from Heinrich Himmler? Simple question that you keep ducking.
Naw. I only read the works of Maya Angelou. The poet laureate of southa central. The Cat in the Hat is better than any crap she ever wrote .

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Just answer the question.

Do your rantings come from Heinrich Himmler? Simple question that you keep ducking.
Naw. I only read the works of Maya Angelou. The poet laureate of south central. The Cat in the Hat is better than any crap she ever wrote

Latest posts