Oregon State looks like a high school team.

ForwardUntoDawn

Dec 18, 2019
I fully expect us to pull away once we out-talent their starters. But wow, imagine what it would be like if the other teams in this conference actually had the level of talent that this program has.

Jpltrojan

Aug 24, 2017
Band needs to play the theme for the lollipop kids when the coaches come out of the tunnel.

FightOn81.usc

Aug 29, 2017
Just like your latest prediction.
Not every prediction will be right.The one thing that will be right know matter what site, you’ll always be an a&&hole. You’re literally the reason I’ve stopped posting info. Your salty negative self needs to see someone to get help

Reactions: HPHY1976

FightOn81.usc

Aug 29, 2017
Actually, I disagree.

The point I was making is we have superior talent and that's all we ever rely on to win games. If the other original had our players we would be going 0-12.
All good my man. Was trying to add some humor to a sad situation. Not attack your comment. My bad if it came off differently

Reactions: TNDuck

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
Not every prediction will be right.The one thing that will be right know matter what site, you’ll always be an a&&hole. You’re literally the reason I’ve stopped posting info. Your salty negative self needs to see someone to get help
If your "info" is anything like your predictions perhaps it's best if you keep that trash to yourself.

FightOn81.usc

Aug 29, 2017
My info has been pretty accurate over the years. But hey all good my man. We’re all wrong once in a while and I never have a problem admitting it. So I hope you continue to have a blessed day you miserable old man 😂

USCAlum88

Nov 26, 2020
I fully expect us to pull away once we out-talent their starters. But wow, imagine what it would be like if the other teams in this conference actually had the level of talent that this program has.
Probably what the players were thinking too and how you set yourself to get your *** kicked