Pitt of despair!

Db volfan

Sep 6, 2022
Gonna be a tough environment, but the boys have something to prove from last year! I say 2 rushing tds and 3 in the air. What do y’all think?

SDMatt2007

Sep 7, 2022
Tough environment?? Did you see there were more opposing fans in there home stadium for the back yard brawl? NURDduzzi even cried about it…tough game yes tough environment I give it a 3 or a 4. I bet half of there fans can’t even spell the new name of the NFL stadium they play in.

Db volfan

Sep 6, 2022
I was saying tough cause they’re only letting Tennessee have 500 tickets in the nose bleed section. Their stadium doesn’t compare to anything Tennessee plays in year after year, but when you don’t have supporting fans in the stands, it can be tough. You know we travel well too!

MuslimVol

Sep 1, 2022
I was saying tough cause they’re only letting Tennessee have 500 tickets in the nose bleed section. Their stadium doesn’t compare to anything Tennessee plays in year after year, but when you don’t have supporting fans in the stands, it can be tough. You know we travel well too!
i bet it's around 50/50. we might even outnumber them.

PodunkVol

Aug 31, 2022
Tough environment?? Did you see there were more opposing fans in there home stadium for the back yard brawl? NURDduzzi even cried about it…tough game yes tough environment I give it a 3 or a 4. I bet half of there fans can’t even spell the new name of the NFL stadium they play in.
Hell I can't even spell it.....