Playlist of Jeff Byers' "Greatest Calls" for PSU Wrestling

ItalianLion

Oct 16, 2021
Fellow Fans:

I thought folks might like to see all of these JB Calls in one place. I take no credit (except for the poor editing job for 2013) for the hard work that went into creating these. Nerfstate and the others over the years that have done this deserve all the credit. (If any of you would prefer that I remove one that is "yours"... I'll do that.)

I am keeping the videos "unlisted" as I am thinking that might save their longevity for posterity against the censors, but most came up with no copyright "restriction" and the few that did said I could use them but you might get stuck with some ads.

While the videos are officially "unlisted"... those of you now in-the-know can find these Radio-voiceover-Videos on the following Playlist.... enjoy the past... and hopefully many more to add in the future!!!

JB's "Greatest Calls" => Click Here

Oct 11, 2021
Fellow Fans:

I thought folks might like to see all of these JB Calls in one place. I take no credit (except for the poor editing job for 2013) for the hard work that went into creating these. Nerfstate and the others over the years that have done this deserve all the credit. (If any of you would prefer that I remove one that is "yours"... I'll do that.)

I am keeping the videos "unlisted" as I am thinking that might save their longevity for posterity against the censors, but most came up with no copyright "restriction" and the few that did said I could use them but you might get stuck with some ads.

While the videos are officially "unlisted"... those of you now in-the-know can find these Radio-voiceover-Videos on the following Playlist.... enjoy the past... and hopefully many more to add in the future!!!

JB's "Greatest Calls" => Click Here
It appears there is something wrong with the Nickal 2018 final. It's only 4:35 long. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: Roswelllion

ItalianLion

Oct 16, 2021
All Hail the great @nerfstate ... "you da man!!" I have added his Beau Bartlett "upset" and JB's voice-crack to our main playlist in keeping with the titled theme of "JB's Greatest calls"...

Also... been a while since I have updated the stats on our video playlist.... here's the "Top Five" based on lifetime stats:

1,936 - 2018 NCAA - Bo vs Myles
1,576 - 2016 Dual - Nolf pins I-Mar
1,552 - 2017 NCAA - Cenzo pins I-Mar
1,446 - 2013 Dual - #8 Zain vs #1 Logan Stieber
1,073 - 2021 NCAA - Nick Lee vs. Jaydin

Lastly... from the ItalianLion family to the wider PSU Wrestling Family... a blessed Christmas to all of you ... and a Happy & Healthy New Year!!!!!!

Last edited: