Same Old Kiffin Sideline Stuff

Socrates

Aug 29, 2021
Frank Kush and Woody Hayes approve.
My favorite was my HS position coach busting a clipboard over a teammate's helmet.

• Haha
Reactions: TroyBill

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
My favorite was my HS position coach busting a clipboard over a teammate's helmet.
Those guys are from a different era decades ago. Back then high school PE teachers could hit their students. I believe times have changed.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Lane still such a players coach.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Complains about all the nonexistent posters starting nonexistent threads about Kiffin and Sark

Starts thread about Kiffin

You really can’t make this isht up

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Complains about all the nonexistent posters starting nonexistent threads about Kiffin and Sark

Starts thread about Kiffin

You really can’t make this isht up
Non existent? There have been so many of them one can't keep track. When Texas lost a close one to Alabama in September, Sark sycophants were posting how he was turning the corner. While Kiffin was an assistant for Saban his fans were giving him credit for Alabama success even though the Tide was rolling just fine before he got there.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Non existent? There have been so many of them one can't keep track. When Texas lost a close one to Alabama in September, Sark sycophants were posting how he was turning the corner. While Kiffin was an assistant for Saban his fans were giving him credit for Alabama success even though the Tide was rolling just fine before he got there.
Compared to your Helton Lunacy, they are non existent.
They are also relevant. So yes, occasionally someone will mention them. One coaches at a Blue Blood, the other is unbeaten and in the Top 10.

But you’re the only one flooding the board with posts about an ex coach, who has exactly one supporter on this board.You.

Also, anyone who does post about Sark or Kiff, wasn’t shamed into changing their user name over the winter.

Actually, I didn’t blame you for that. Most people would have done the same thing. Out of shame.

But then you come back and do the same BS.

LOL

Last edited:

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Lane still such a players coach.

Boo-hoo. Oh no, Lane pushed the poor helpless lil' football player.

Geebus, H., these guys are knocking the stuffing out of one another on the field one second and you think a lil' shove will ... what? Hurt his feelings?

I swear the ends peeps will go to throw red paint on others is astounding!

In case you're not paying attention, Lane has Ol' Miss ranked #9. I wouldn't be questioning his coaching chops, if I were you.

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
I was not boo-hooing about the shove. Apparently the incident was newsworthy enough to get picked up by the press and I provided the link. I was not calling for Lane to be disciplined or even reprimanded. It's no secret that Kiffin had more than his share of unfavorable off the field incidents at USC and he was not highly regarded as a head coach by his players. I'm well aware players get beat up on the field all the time and that is part of the game. Good head coaches do not lose their cool enough to the point of physically attacking their players or other staff members for that matter. As for that #9 ranking, with the exception of Kentucky, the Mississippi schedule has been about as daunting as the undefeated bRuins.

moresbetter

Aug 24, 2017
More like a medium-strength nudge than a shove. If it weren’t Kiffin, it wouldn’t have been noticed.

Reactions: qqqqqqqman

Calibama

Sep 6, 2021
Kiffin didn't do anything wrong. He just pushed his player back to the bench where the player belonged. Big deal!

Reactions: qqqqqqqman

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
Kiffin didn't do anything wrong. He just pushed his player back to the bench where the player belonged. Big deal!
As far as wrong or right that will be up to his employer. What he did shows a lack of maturity and self control and this is the reason as a head coach Kiffin has never been well respected by most of his players. Don't bother comparing him to college greats like Woody Hayes. As a head coach Lane has no real accomplishments. Riding on the coattails of Pete Carroll and Nick Saban as an assistant doesn't count.

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
Funny, but I can't seem to recall much Kiffin sideline stuff. Can you list a few things?

A lot of off-the-field stuff, certainly, but sideline?
His Darth Vader impression at the Sun Bowl wearing a black hoody with the hood up and dark shades comes to mind. Can't think of any other NCAA coaches attired like that.

Reactions: HRPickenstuff

TroyBill

Aug 24, 2017
Back in the day Kush recruited me. This man scared the crap out of me. LOL. A friend of mine met him later in life and said he was still a tough old bird that you did not want to mess with. Frank was not a big guy but he still was intimidating to a lot of people. Some of his drills were legendary like "the bull in the circle" that he used to "motivate" some players.

Last edited:

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
As far as wrong or right that will be up to his employer. What he did shows a lack of maturity and self control and this is the reason as a head coach Kiffin has never been well respected by most of his players. Don't bother comparing him to college greats like Woody Hayes. As a head coach Lane has no real accomplishments. Riding on the coattails of Pete Carroll and Nick Saban as an assistant doesn't count.
Kiffindorfer is very respected on the college circuit. Very respected.

• Haha
Reactions: Fight On Era

Socrates

Aug 29, 2021
Back in the day Kush recruited me. This man scared the crap out of me. LOL. A friend of mine met him later in life and said he was still a tough old bird that you did not want to mess with. Frank was not a big guy but he still was intimidating to a lot of people. Some of his drills were legendary like "the bull in the circle" that he used to "motivate" some players.
Even in Jr All American in the 70's the Bull in the Ring and Oklahoma Drills were standard faire to open every practice after stretching and running a lap. It was just part of the game early on.

Reactions: TroyBill

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
Even in Jr All American in the 70's the Bull in the Ring and Oklahoma Drills were standard faire to open every practice after stretching and running a lap. It was just part of the game early on.
That is a bygone era. Back then police were allowed to shoot at unarmed suspects fleeing on foot. Husbands who smacked their wives around didn't face criminal charges. Texas had a paramour law that if a husband caught his wife in the act of boinking another guy he could use that as a legal defense to a murder charge.

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
Kiffin is a good coach and has proven himself.
'nuff said.
Agree. He's doing a great job at Ol Miss. Especially this season. He's not getting Matt Corral numbers from Jaxon Dart so far so he's adapted. This years team is lead by it's defense. Lane Kiffin with a defense team? Maybe Nick Saban rubbed off on him. Ole Miss is ranked 7th in the nation in team defense.

Screenshot_20221005-125336_DuckDuckGo.jpg

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
you think a lil' shove will ... what? Hurt his feelings?
Maybe not but nowadays it will hurt the feelings of woke college administrators who consider it bullying. Nothing will come of it because those same hypocrite administrators are on the take from big donors that support and want Lane Kiffin. Everyone has a price.

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Maybe not but nowadays it will hurt the feelings of woke college administrators who consider it bullying. Nothing will come of it because those same hypocrite administrators are on the take from big donors that support and want Lane Kiffin. Everyone has a price.

It’s all a part of the intentional emasculation of our society.

Latest posts