Scoop roll call

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Does he have a sticky copy of "Football's Hottest Men in Coaching, Collegiate Edition" magazine?

Hahahahaha.

In truth, I think he may be struggling to come up with a new topic, since pretty-much the only thing he ever offered in 4 years was some rudimentary variation on the single theme of “Fire Helton.”

“Okay, done; now what?”

Reactions: Justafan.usc

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
Now, now! This is a chance for new beginnings. I have a feeling you too could become good friends.

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
If they didn't make it over here, how could they raise their hands?

Reactions: Pudly76

Refhater

Aug 29, 2017
Why do you hate the refs so much?
It all started back in the late 90's at the Las Vegas Thunder Hockey Games...The refs were so bad!!! That is where my moniker came about and I have used it ever since...Of course, there is always the ever ****** P12 officiating to hate!

Reactions: Pudly76

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
You scoop posters are pretty good. Glad to have us all together. I see some Wolf posters too. I use to post as BeanSmoke on wolf’s site.

Cardinal&gold AKA
Beansmoke AKA
HRPickenstuff on YouTube
Did you notice that wolf is MIA since Helton was dismissed??

Reactions: Scott Rodriguez

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
Did you notice that wolf is MIA since Helton was dismissed??
Ya. I checked in but Nada? Maybe he was a Taliban operative and went back to join the motherland? Or maybe he’s too busy interviewing for the HC position at USC with Mike Bohn.

Reign of Troy and Alecia De Artola went dark too. I don’t get it the most important event for this program in years and you take a vacation now?

Latest posts