Slovis should red-shirt

sc69er

Aug 31, 2021
Kedon has not been well since the final game in 2019. He should sit out until he gets healed/well. He was every bit as good as Jaxson in 2019 and with a Healed body could have a productive NFL career.

mickhooligan

Aug 27, 2017
Kedon has not been well since the final game in 2019. He should sit out until he gets healed/well. He was every bit as good as Jaxson in 2019 and with a Healed body could have a productive NFL career.
Other than healing what purpose would it serve? He’s eligible to go pro after this season. No saying he beats out Dart going forward.

Scyeller

Aug 24, 2017
I'm sorry but this guy was pampered by "daddy" and all the efforts to protect the "air raid" star have failed like everything else daddy failed at.

Slovis needs grow into a football player. He looks skinny and weak just like he did as a freshman. His neck is so small it can barely support the helmet let alone keep it from whipping his head onto the turf when he gets sacked. Develop him for Gods sake! teach him to tuck his chin and get some strength in that scrawny neck! He just reminds me of the softness daddy stunk on this team. I'm good with the other guy if this guy wants to go.

None of this is Kedon's fault; USC and helton failed him miserably.

Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

Vgladiator07

Sep 9, 2019
I'm sorry but this guy was pampered by "daddy" and all the efforts to protect the "air raid" star have failed like everything else daddy failed at.

Slovis needs grow into a football player. He looks skinny and weak just like he did as a freshman. His neck is so small it can barely support the helmet let alone keep it from whipping his head onto the turf when he gets sacked. Develop him for Gods sake! teach him to tuck his chin and get some strength in that scrawny neck! He just reminds me of the softness daddy stunk on this team. I'm good with the other guy if this guy wants to go.

None of this is Kedon's fault; USC and helton failed him miserably.
Player development falls on each individual player. No coach can change that if the kids heart is not in it. Some kids are developing just fine at USC: London, Bullock, Tuipulotu, Ford, Dart, etc.
USC and Helton gave Slovis a chance. How he develops thereafter is primarily on him not the head coach or USC.
Tired of blame Helton for anything that goes wrong at USC, glad its finally coming to an end.

Reactions: Wolfpack4SC

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
It didn't count for anyone.
Really, ok, I thought it was only for players whose eligibility would expire.
But I don’t understand why IPM is considered a Red Shirt Senior with no more eligibility because this is only his fifth year

ForwardUntoDawn

Dec 18, 2019
Don't really see what the point would be. I have been saying since he started that Slovis needs to avoid getting hurt and declare as soon as possible. Even if he is the last pick in the draft and never even plays that's going to be more money than most people make in their life.

Scyeller

Aug 24, 2017
Player development falls on each individual player. No coach can change that if the kids heart is not in it. Some kids are developing just fine at USC: London, Bullock, Tuipulotu, Ford, Dart, etc.
USC and Helton gave Slovis a chance. How he develops thereafter is primarily on him not the head coach or USC.
Tired of blame Helton for anything that goes wrong at USC, glad its finally coming to an end.
"Good players can't overcome bad coaching." Bill Belichick

He was the guy making 4 million to fix it; is there another to blame?

Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
This is the dumbest post ever.
Slovis is as healthy as he was entering the 2019 season.
Yes, he may have gotten hurt on Saturday, but we was not dinged up beforehand.
The voice of reason. Slovis problem is not his arm it’s between his ears. The dude falls apart when you hit him? That’s a fact. Iowa, Oregon 2x and now Stanford. But him on his backside and he starts throwing picks.

JayBird23

Nov 17, 2018
There’s a better chance he transfers to Jackson St to become Deion’s quarterback or moves to Washington to pick apples.

Reactions: Pudly76

Globe

Aug 24, 2017
Last year didn't count and he should redshirt this year......so in this era of guys bolting at the first opportunity you reckon Slovis is gonna stay at SC for 6 years?

Latest posts