So how good is Oregon State?

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017
Dang, a lot of people loss money on the game.

USC's D played very well (4 IT). O struggled, man Oregon St. came out with an Xlent D game plan. O St has dam good DB's, they pretty much shut down our Wr's for most of the game. Williams and Addison late TD was clutch. That was a very tight throw by Williams, Addison was opened for only a split second. Hell, it's a win...

Last edited:

TroyBill

Aug 24, 2017
Dang, a lot of people loss money on the game.

USC's D played very well (4 IT). O struggled, man Oregon St. came out with an Xlent D game plan. O St has dam good DB's, they pretty much shut down our Wr's for most of the game. Williams and Addison late TD was clutch. That was a very tight throw by Williams, Addison was covered well. Hell, it's a win...

Yep but the big betters did not. When the spread was 13 1/2 guys here in Vegas took OSU and the points. The only way they could lose is if OSU won. I wish I knew their secret. I do parlays every week and seldom bet the line. I seldom win although I did last week. OSU is a good team. They will be a force to reckon with in the Pac12 North. I hope we do not see them again. However, if so I think we will be ready for them.

trojanart

Apr 17, 2019
This game scares me. OSU is good, and they run the ball well. They could use that to keep our Offense on the sidelines. They have an up and coming Head Coach. Nolan is a real good QB. And then there is our defense.
Riley's great teams at OU always lost a game to a Kansas State/Iowa Sate type of opponent. In other words, a good team, but one that didn't have the same quality of athletes.
I would be thrilled to get out of there with a one point victory.
So, Boulder. I think you hit it about right before the game. You must be thrilled this morning!

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
Not as good as we made them look. We nearly got beat by a team without a hundred yard rusher and no receiver with over 44 yards.
Both lines looked like crap and the place obviously go to their heads AGAIN. Welcome to the Pac-12 Riley. He didn't seem to have an answer for how to function / communicate in a hostile environment where they pull out all the stops and then some. GOOD RIDDANCE RESER STADIUM - never going back again. NEVER!

BlackLeftLeft

Aug 21, 2019
Yep but the big betters did not. When the spread was 13 1/2 guys here in Vegas took OSU and the points. The only way they could lose is if OSU won. I wish I knew their secret. I do parlays every week and seldom bet the line. I seldom win although I did last week. OSU is a good team. They will be a force to reckon with in the Pac12 North. I hope we do not see them again. However, if so I think we will be ready for them.
Do good teams really throw 4 picks though?

How many good teams ever do that?

Chance Nolan didn't rise to the occasion and is more JAG than juggernaut.

This game was more about us being off than Oregon State being that good of a team. I've watched all 4 of their games.

We're a good, not great, team which is how we were able to still win when our QB had the worst game of his career and looked like he may have been in cahoots with the odds makers. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and was missing on passes to the flat that decent HS QBs can make with ease.

Their D also let us drive down the field at the last minute and snatch the game from them. They let Fresno State drive on them late as well and score the go ahead TD with 1:05 left. Let's relax with the excessive veneration. When the temperature gets hot those guys wilt.

There is no Pac 12 North. They got rid of divisions. This is a free for all and the two best teams make the title game.

Oregon State is probably a 4th or 5th place team in the Pac 12. Are they better than Utah,Oregon,Washington, or Washington State? We'll see. This was and is an unranked team.

Reactions: Canyon.usc

TroyBill

Aug 24, 2017
Do good teams really throw 4 picks though?

How many good teams ever do that?

Chance Nolan didn't rise to the occasion and is more JAG than juggernaut.

This game was more about us being off than Oregon State being that good of a team. I've watched all 4 of their games.

We're a good, not great, team which is how we were able to still win when our QB had the worst game of his career and looked like he may have been in cahoots with the odds makers. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and was missing on passes to the flat that decent HS QBs can make with ease.

Their D also let us drive down the field at the last minute and snatch the game from them. They let Fresno State drive on them late as well and score the go ahead TD with 1:05 left. Let's relax with the excessive veneration. When the temperature gets hot those guys wilt.

There is no Pac 12 North. They got rid of divisions. This is a free for all and the two best teams make the title game.

Oregon State is probably a 4th or 5th place team in the Pac 12. Are they better than Utah,Oregon,Washington, or Washington State? We'll see. This was and is an unranked team.
You are correct. It is a long season. We will see. Are we overrated or is this is just trap game or just Corvallis?