So.... you're Jackson State: what do you do to maintain momentum Deion created?

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Prime did JSU a huge service by raising the awareness and atmosphere. Now, JSU has big shoes to fill and the question is: Who do you get?

I'm thinking Eric Bienemy (KC Chiefs OC) or Ed Reed (U of Miami). Who else should they look at?

• Haha
Reactions: greenbean.sixpack

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Prime did JSU a huge service by raising the awareness and atmosphere. Now, JSU has big shoes to fill and the question is: Who do you get?

I'm thinking Eric Bienemy (KC Chiefs OC) or Ed Reed (U of Miami). Who else should they look at?
Mullen?

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Ncaa Football GIF by SEC Network

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Bienemy would not take that job. I doubt Ed Reed either. Cadillac would be taking a pay cut and downgrading for what reason ?? Things are going back to the norm at JSU.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Bienemy would not take that job. I doubt Ed Reed either. Cadillac would be taking a pay cut and downgrading for what reason ?? Things are going back to the norm at JSU.
But you get the head coaching experience, which Prime just turned into a power 5 job in 3 years.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Jerry Glanville.

Reactions: HRMSU

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008

Are you serious? This is an insult to Eric Bieniemy.

Jan 13, 2008

Probably going to need the federal government to come in again.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I’d say Terrel Owens with OBJ as coordinator. TO has been at games with Optimus Prime Time as coach, so he’s qualified.