Sorry to say this but...

Cacadetoro

Feb 9, 2018
I hope Georgia folds Bryce Young like paper mache. Go Bulldogs!
Don't be sorry I very tired of Alabama. I want Georgia to kick their a$$. I want us to be in the NC playoffs and kick their butts in the future. We need to have them to stop poaching our great local players.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Who's screwed us! This is not very mature of me, I know. :)
I don’t see it that way. He saw sitting behind Slovis for two years or Jones for one. I don’t blame him at all. It was strictly business and he obviously made the right one for himself. He’s the front runner for the Heisman and still in the hunt for a National Title, while we have a team playing in a meaningless game that most of them don’t want to be in.

USCFourLife

May 19, 2019
Who's screwed us! This is not very mature of me, I know. :)
You are Incorrect. Bryce did not screw us but Clay Helton and staff did. All these local kids avoided USC like the plague when they figured out Clay et al. we’re not coaching up the players. This was evident by how many players were being drafted as Clays tenure went on. Mad props to JT, Bryce and Jermaine Burton. Fight on!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cbomb and AMLTrojan

SC93er

Aug 24, 2017
Don't be sorry I very tired of Alabama. I want Georgia to kick their a$$. I want us to be in the NC playoffs and kick their butts in the future. We need to have them to stop poaching our great local players.
I agree. They can keep taking our coaching rejects (Harrell to Alabama in 3, 2, 1...) but not our top Cali recruits.

jbreezy7

Jun 9, 2020
Amazing the difference coaching makes. Announcer just mentioned Henry T’s numbers and how he leads the team in tackles. He was just about written off at UT.

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
You people make me sick! You must embrace the hate.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
After throwing a TD, Bryce celebrates by throwing a kiss to heaven.
No dancing or showing up the other team, then quietly walks off field.

Reactions: Canyon.usc

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
I hope Georgia folds Bryce Young like paper mache. Go Bulldogs!
Yeah unfortunately Bryce Young is a Heisman trophy quarterback and coach s*** for brains screwed us. Anyone who thinks he would have sat behind Slovis is delusional. Bryce Young is far superior to Kedon Slovis in every aspect of quarterbacking.

Claydo is the worst thing that ever happened to USC football. Thank God we're starting to crawl out of that crater. Props to Bohn and Sosna.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah unfortunately Bryce Young is a Heisman trophy quarterback and coach s*** for brains screwed us. Anyone who thinks he would have sat behind Slovis is delusional. Bryce Young is far superior to Kedon Slovis in every aspect of quarterbacking.

Claydo is the worst thing that ever happened to USC football. Thank God we're starting to crawl out of that crater. Props to Bohn and Sosna.
I think you’re forgetting how Slovis was thought of when Bryce was coming out of HS.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Young is definitely the real deal. He just tore up one of the best statistical defenses in the history of college football in the first half.

I will be shocked if he doesn’t win the Heisman.
Making it look like a 7v7 tournament too. Who said the air raid (spread) doesn’t work, looking good so far.
And anybody notice that none of the QBs are under center? Sure hope I don’t have to listen to that crud from here on out.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
Young is definitely the real deal. He just tore up one of the best statistical defenses in the history of college football in the first half.

I will be shocked if he doesn’t win the Heisman.
It's brutal to think he could be going into his junior year with us.

Hopefully Jaxson Dart gets the support he needs. I think he could be just as good given the supporting cast.

Reactions: Canyon.usc

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
Making it look like a 7v7 tournament too. Who said the air raid (spread) doesn’t work, looking good so far.
And anybody notice that none of the QBs are under center? Sure hope I don’t have to listen to that crud from here on out.

Everyone's was just trying to do Harrell's job because he's so bad at it.

We should never have a quarterback again that can't threaten with his feet. It's about having enough options, and when you're in the red zone, your OL can't get a push, and your QB can't take it out wide or straight up the middle, you don't have enough options.

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
It's brutal to think he could be going into his junior year with us.

Hopefully Jaxson Dart gets the support he needs. I think he could be just as good given the supporting cast.

Dart is not as fleet of foot, and he has a hitch in his delivery.

I'm hoping Caleb Williams comes after the OU game.

• Love
Reactions: 4heisman