Sunday's Takeaways: Troy Has fallen (On3+)

Element_K1

Apr 20, 2020
But, But the Gomer pumpers on here said we’d go 10-2 or 11-1 and laughed at the thought of Ruins beating this soft undersized excuse of a team. Constant underachieving in recruiting & not firing Gomer to go along with the soft undisciplined culture equals the biggest steaming pile of a DOGSHIT you can find in the power 5 landscape.

Tamatoa916

Aug 24, 2017
You know all these details on Bohn, how? and wasn't USC getting Pete and him working out, not a gamble as well. You guys can't use this as ammo against him.

Boy, does this fanbase like to panic...what you described sounds, exactly like what happened at USC.
Can you blame us though? Who in their right mind would trust anyone calling the shots at USC?😂✌🏽

Last edited:

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Can you blame us though? Who in their right mind would trust anyone calling the shots at USC?😂✌🏽
Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

• Haha
Reactions: Tamatoa916

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
It sounds like Donte knows what needs to be done. But he doesn't seem to be able to get the players to buy in. "Some of these guys haven't had this since camp." Yikes!
I think you’ve got this half right. The he doesn’t seem to be able to get the players to buy in part.

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
But, But the Gomer pumpers on here said we’d go 10-2 or 11-1 and laughed at the thought of Ruins beating this soft undersized excuse of a team. Constant underachieving in recruiting & not firing Gomer to go along with the soft undisciplined culture equals the biggest steaming pile of a DOGSHIT you can find in the power 5 landscape.
Who said that? lol

Reactions: Rodgarnay51

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
I'm surprised Rod, actually.
I did a podcast about it. I’ll have to find it and see what my reasoning was. Apparently I was willing to overlook Helton and Harrell (who I wanted to see dismissed even more than Helton), but beyond my worst nightmares this defense caught me completely by surprise. Stanford sobered me up.

Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
I did a podcast about it. I’ll have to find it and see what my reasoning was. Apparently I was willing to overlook Helton and Harrell (who I wanted to see dismissed even more than Helton), but beyond my worst nightmares this defense caught me completely by surprise. Stanford sobered me up.
Stanford sobered me up something good and Oregon state crushed it into fine dust. But don't worry, I thought the team would go 9-3 even 10-3. The worse case was 8-4 or 5-7.

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
Many have forgotten that TO and Harrell’s extension was Bohn’s doing. I know I am going to get ripped that those were Helton’s decision, but cmon no one wanted to work under Helton as they knew he was a dead man walking. So Bohn is somewhat responsible where we are at today.
As far as coaches having no heart, it is because they are already counting down the days when the paycheck stops coming! The players are the ones getting the raw deal. We can rehash this, but really Bohn put us in this situation. He better knock it out of the park with this next coaching hire or he will be the next one on the chopping block!
Fight On!

Reactions: Tamatoa916

Latest posts