THE LATEST: How USC Coaching Change Impacts 5-Star Commit Mykel Williams!

4heisman

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe the coaches could tell Miller was more of a longshot and it'd be better investing their time recruiting other prospects that are more likely to become solid commits? Or maybe Mykel's version of the story is inaccurate or an exaggeration? Who knows

JCakus

Aug 29, 2017
Maybe the coaches could tell Miller was more of a longshot and it'd be better investing their time recruiting other prospects that are more likely to become solid commits? Or maybe Mykel's version of the story is inaccurate or an exaggeration? Who knows
USC always seems to take the high road with recruits, allowing them to "drop" USC instead of saying we dropped the recruit for whatever reason.

ScottSchrader

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Aug 21, 2021
Scott, I read what you wrote, but reading between the lines are getting the vibe that Mykel may open his recruitment back up?

I don’t think that’s on his mind now, but the reality is we just don’t know what’s ahead. He’s talking another official 11/20 and Elijah Pritchett will be back next weekend

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I don’t think that’s on his mind now, but the reality is we just don’t know what’s ahead. He’s talking another official 11/20 and Elijah Pritchett will be back next weekend
I’m assuming that Mike and Brandon take active roles in meeting these recruits and laying out their vision/plans for the future…

Reactions: ScottSchrader

ScottSchrader

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Aug 21, 2021
Asked Mykel Williams if he was aware that Jaxson Dart was at QB and how he was faring?

"Yes, I hate that I'm missing it."

Reactions: Pudly76