Today’s HC Rumors

MongoSlade

Aug 24, 2017
We’d just be getting him a raise.

And the source is Scott Wolf. I’m seriously skeptical that Cristobal would be our first choice.
He would be a logical top choice but I believe the administration is realistic in the chances of him saying yes. They’ll probably let him say no and move on.

I wonder what good ol’ Loanpro has to say

Troy70

Aug 24, 2017
Wolf was lazy & came to Pete practices just before ending & listened in to other media who were there the whole practice ,Garryp

Reactions: TrojanFireHorse12

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Here is the issue. I hope bohn just didnt start the search Sunday night. I hope he has been doing his legwork knowing that this moment was inevitable. If not then he is worthless. . I dunno why it came out bold

ICEnEC

Aug 27, 2017
Just freakin great. This is going to be the overdone thread for the next few months. Same thread, different day. I guess it replaces the “Helton sucks and should be fired” daily thread.

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Just freakin great. This is going to be the overdone thread for the next few months. Same thread, different day. I guess it replaces the “Helton sucks and should be fired” daily thread.
Well who is the HC at Sc is the most important thing in sports to everyone here. At least it should. It is for me. And the speculation and discussions to me are enjoyable. I mean somebody here is gonna guess right.

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
GoSc27 why are you posting something that is from Scott Wolf....he's banned from the campus.
That was from Larry Brown sports and I just thought the article was humorous! That and the Gus Malzahn article. Thought you guys would get your laughs for today, then Arledge came out with his musing!
Fight On!

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
That was from Larry Brown sports and I just thought the article was humorous! That and the Gus Malzahn article. Thought you guys would get your laughs for today, then Arledge came out with his musing!
Fight On!
I'm very angry!

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
If true Bravo Mike Bohn! Make everyone say NO. You might catch someone who is bored and looking for a change. I recall Lynn Swann and Pat Haden had to much pride and EGO to deal with rejection so they focused mainly on guys that would say YES! Like Lane Kiffin, and Steve Sarkisian. This would be a big change in attitude and could pay off. Mike Bohn should be making Zooom calls with piles of Donor cash on his desk. Every few minutes he should pick up a stack and shuffle it like he’s cutting the cards. Sopranos style. Make them an offer they can’t refuse Mike.

Mario Cristobal would be a home run hire! I believe he’s from a big city like Miami and may be tired of smelling cow $&!t in Eugene. Why I like him. He’s already done the work and knows how to win PAC 12 titles, he beat an elite team on the road and his OL dominated. Next step is the playoffs. He’s primed and ready to join the conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTrojanKnight

Trojanfaninbama

Aug 11, 2021
If true Bravo Mike Bohn! Make everyone say NO. You might catch someone who is bored and looking for a change. I recall Lynn Swann and Pat Haden had to much pride and EGO to deal with rejection so they focused mainly on guys that would say YES! Like Lane Kiffin, and Steve Sarkisian. This would be a big change in attitude and could pay off. Mike Bohn should be making Zooom calls with piles of Donor cash on his desk. Every few minutes he should pick up a stack and shuffle it like he’s cutting the cards. Sopranos style. Make them an offer they can’t refuse Mike.

Mario Cristobal would be a home run hire! I believe he’s from a big city like Miami and may be tired of smelling cow $&!t in Eugene. Why I like him. He’s already done the work and knows how to win PAC 12 titles, he beat an elite team on the road and his OL dominated. Next step is the playoffs. He’s primed and ready to join the conversation.
If being told no makes you a good AD. I would make a great one then. My wife tells me no every night. :(

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
There’s only one universal truth: whatever Thcotty says is incorrect.

If Wolfe claims Mario’s the man, you can bet the farm that he’s not.

conquest4ever81

Sep 2, 2017
Good post. I am so hoping Donte does well or this board will be blowing up with malcontent threads. There may even be some Helton hater holdovers blaming him.

Latest posts